A wish list from US to the DEVELOPERS

A wish list that we hope one day Santa (WoW developers) will stumble across and, if we’ve not been too naughty, implement some of the ideas mentioned in this thread.

RULES

1. Do not flame each other/Respect everyone’s wish.
  2. Comment only once per character and post his/her wish list (If you have any more ideas edit your comment).
  3. Like wish lists which you find interesting, so that Santa can see them better.
    ——————————————————
    I’ll start with my own 2020 wish list:
  1. Bring back resilience on PvP gear
  2. Revamp Eastern Kingdoms/Kalimdor zones so that they no longer remain static time capsules for more than 15 years. (Add some new quests or something similar.)
  3. Remove the “can only be used in X zone” requirements from certain items like the new Nzoth toy, because these items get irrelevant in the long run if they are zone locked.
  4. Bounty/Assassin buff in all of Azeroth (not just current content)
  5. More race/class combos
    To be continued.

Now let’s see your wish lists!

6 Likes

Make Either Playable:

• Sanlayn
  • Dark Ranger
  • Undead Nelf
  • Venthyr

:bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat:

1 Like

PvP vendors

12 Likes

My requests:

• reduce outdoor mobs health to 1 hp. There stepping stones and spending more then a second on them is wasted time.
  • Have an entire expension pack focus on every playable race culture, current lands, poltical ideal’s, etc.
    Basicly stop destroying stuff and spend an expension building stuff up.
  • Give the night elf proper revenge against the horde.
    Have the night elf curbstomp the horde, take control of all of kalimdor during the alliance quest and have the horde quests be about driven the night elves out of there lands.
    Reverse the roles for a change.
  • Dont screw up elune in the shadowlands expension pack.
    I dread to see her reduced to a weak keeper of the dead with no powers and no desire to protect/avange the night elves.
    Make elune good or remove her from shadowlands.
    You took enough from the night elves already.
  • Show off anduin skill at diplomacy or finesh him off.
    Just stop with him refusing to see the horror’s of azaroth.
    He can be peace loving kindhearted and benevolent all you like but have him stop being naive and see azaroth for what it is.
    A hellhole.
    Honest he would be a far more interesting charater if he knew how much of a hellhole azaroth was and still try to change it.
  • Update garrasions to allow for racial buildings.
  • Remove all repgrind from pathfinder and allied race’s.
  • Remove the high king posision.
  • Have sylvanas be control undead this entire time.
  • Kill off all leaders, destroy all zones and force us to rebuild everything.
2 Likes

BugsBunnyNo.png

1 Like

What I want …
Make Alliance great again:

• Impeach Anduin or make him a character players can respect and enemies can fear him.
  • Stop care bearing the Horde with kindness like Alliance is some MyLittlePony bs.
  • Make Kaldorei fierce and relevant, a race to be proud of again. Dont care if they will be rehomed with the Worgen in the New Gilneas City. Also this could work out as proper revenge for the genocide from there.
  • Give Kultirans a diet please, I want to play as a skinny crazy old man of a mage!
  • Stop :clap: Destroying :clap: Pretty :clap: Places.

:santa: Thats all

4 Likes

would prefer this gone really, as a mechanic its very unproductive and has just biased alot of big fights from the get go

1 Like
  • never bring tinkerers
  • never bring necromancer
  • never bring high elves
  • give us HD skimpy mogs :slight_smile:

Edit: what happened to my armory? :open_mouth:

4 Likes
  1. Zones created with flying in mind, like the Storm peaks in wotlk.
  2. Template and Non-Template BG’s (can just be to experiment and see what is preferred. And to see whether it causes much longer queue’s or not)
  3. If there is going to be a new mission system, as we have in BFA, please make the recruitment like it was in Legion, This RNG recruitment system we have now is horrible. getting 3 cavalry when I need a melee.
2 Likes

You broke it, mine doesn’t work either, you broke mine too!!!

:rofl:

• Give DKs more customizations.
  • Make interesting quest-chains or an interesting story overall in Shadowlands that I can actually bother to finish.
  • Make some interesting combos affixes in M+ instead of putting them together randomly.
2 Likes

Fortified, Skittish, Necrotic? :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Hide your reply, protect your like button, the forums are going to be a bloodbath!

1 Like

What a great week to be alive (or undead).

Allow us to re roll Mythic plus keys again but remove them from the item restoration system.

4 Likes

1: Put Jaina as the new Alliance leader or make Anduin actually not useless

2: make PvP vendors again with resilience gear that is equal to the highest pve gear for those that are PvP players.

3: Make low lvl zones relevant again for leveling with fun bonus objectives like in WOD.

To be continued…

2 Likes

Quivers…don’t care for anything else.

4 Likes

This would actually be great if they’d make a few different events per zone. depending on the zone the amount could vary.

One could be in Loch Modan where you have to help clear out a mine full of kobolds, in order to get materials for the rebuilding of the dam.

Whilst in the Eastern Plaguelands you can come across the Plague woods, where you have to kill 3 named necromancers who are trying to raise an undead army. But it also has a change of a different event going on that tasks you with clearing out the Scarlet Enclave from an infestation of disease carrying mutated rats.

So that the events aren’t as static as they were in WoD, Legion and BFA. But more a combination of the Legion invasions and the static mission zones. When you level a second character you might encounter the different event.

2 Likes

Haha you better hide your kids your wife lol your comment reminded me of this dinosaur of a video

2 Likes

A voting system that works in the following way:

When you log in, you get a pop-up to vote. The vote is about an idea, a suggestion or a change. Things like the level crush, about flying, about pvp vendors, about spending time on old content. You name it. You can answer with a limited amount of options, for example:

• Thums up
  • Thumbs down
  • I do not care

So after 14 days or so, the results of the vote is being posted on the forums, with the following information:

• What was this vote about
  • The percentage of active players that have responded in the 2 weeks
  • And the results of the vote

This way we have solid information about what the majority of players like, not likes or does not care about. And then we we can talk on the forums with a solid foundation instead of yelling for something you want.

/peace out

5 Likes