A wish list from US to the DEVELOPERS

Fortified, Skittish, Necrotic? :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Hide your reply, protect your like button, the forums are going to be a bloodbath!

1 Like

What a great week to be alive (or undead).

Allow us to re roll Mythic plus keys again but remove them from the item restoration system.

4 Likes

1: Put Jaina as the new Alliance leader or make Anduin actually not useless

2: make PvP vendors again with resilience gear that is equal to the highest pve gear for those that are PvP players.

3: Make low lvl zones relevant again for leveling with fun bonus objectives like in WOD.

To be continued…

2 Likes

Quivers…don’t care for anything else.

4 Likes

This would actually be great if they’d make a few different events per zone. depending on the zone the amount could vary.

One could be in Loch Modan where you have to help clear out a mine full of kobolds, in order to get materials for the rebuilding of the dam.

Whilst in the Eastern Plaguelands you can come across the Plague woods, where you have to kill 3 named necromancers who are trying to raise an undead army. But it also has a change of a different event going on that tasks you with clearing out the Scarlet Enclave from an infestation of disease carrying mutated rats.

So that the events aren’t as static as they were in WoD, Legion and BFA. But more a combination of the Legion invasions and the static mission zones. When you level a second character you might encounter the different event.

2 Likes

Haha you better hide your kids your wife lol your comment reminded me of this dinosaur of a video

2 Likes

A voting system that works in the following way:

When you log in, you get a pop-up to vote. The vote is about an idea, a suggestion or a change. Things like the level crush, about flying, about pvp vendors, about spending time on old content. You name it. You can answer with a limited amount of options, for example:

• Thums up
  • Thumbs down
  • I do not care

So after 14 days or so, the results of the vote is being posted on the forums, with the following information:

• What was this vote about
  • The percentage of active players that have responded in the 2 weeks
  • And the results of the vote

This way we have solid information about what the majority of players like, not likes or does not care about. And then we we can talk on the forums with a solid foundation instead of yelling for something you want.

/peace out

5 Likes

Dear Santa,

My only wish would be a brand new feature at the transmog vendor:

To give us the option for hair to be toggled on or off while wearing certain hoods or helmets, which often completely removes all hair.

I don’t know how wierd hair clipping would be fixed though (for example a bun sticking out of a metal helmet), but Blizzard are good at coming up with solutions.

PvP vendors and some PvP hotfixes like back in the days ( can’t stand the DH class and all tanks being immortal in pvp ).

1 Like

I would like there to be a random raid finder including all raids that scales… so max level people can earn currency and lower levels xp.

This way all those older raids wouldn’t go to waste.

3 Likes
  • Less time gated content (Rep grind, Pathfinder)
  • Increase the difficulty for solo/overland content (let the game be a bit inspired by Dark Souls, being rewarded for overcoming a challenge is a very important aspect in my opinion)
  • Less complex gearing system (less layers of RNG, no AP grind, no essences)
  • More directions for gear progression (PvP gear, crafting and challenging solo/duo content for high end gear beside Mythic+ and raiding)
  • Unprun the classes
  • Talent tree
  • More character customization (already confirmed, hopefully every race gets a heritage armor as well, maybe introduce similar class themed armors as well)
  • More alt friendly
  • More horizontal progression and less vertical progression
  • Better balance between classes and races
  • Faction imbalance being addressed
  • A decent story this time
3 Likes

1.Kill Anduin, Tyrande, Malfurion
2.Make Yrel Alliance warchief
3.Delete gnomes and mechagnomes
4.Update old armor textures
5.Man’ari playable race
6.Give LF draenei better racials. Honestly, their racials suck!

2 Likes

I agree with 3,4,5,6 but I disagree with the first two.

Dear Joulupukki!

As you know i have been very good this year so you owe me big! Firstly i would like you to send your best healing powers to some of the people on forum who have been ill this year. Also we need lot of happines for those who feel sad and some positive energy for the cranky ones.

In the game i wish for new class and profession. As i am night elf i also would like to get new tree, lushy and big one, with free wifi. And last but not least, i wish you look over Korraks Revenge logs and give a big boot for those, who have been afking there and ruining the game for rest of us. Such a big boot their characters will have permanent foot print “transmog” on their derrier even after they come back from their christmas holiday. Thank you so much! I left the cookies on the table and if they are gone before you get to them, i blame Daestra.

Best wishes from Radium.

2 Likes

I can live with a lot of things, and only have small things I want :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Make SET overrideArchive “1” config file command as a tick box.

Account wide reps.

Blizzard being pro-active on forum threads.

Loyalty rewards for long subscriptions, things like free realm transfers or special items.

Reduce the price of services.

1 Like

So much this is needed especially for people on dead servers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.