[A] <Wolf Guards> are recruiting

The original Wolf Guards guild disbanded in 2010. Now we are back!
Some of us have decided to reunite under our old guild name, we have been playing together for over a decade on Wow and other games.
Besides raiding, we also like to do keys and dungeons together, have fun and share a laugh. We also have a discord.
We have cleared BoD Normal normal and are currently 1/9(M) 6/8 hc.

We are a friendly guild, aiming to clear heroic but not looking to do any serious mythic raiding. While we don´t take the game super serious and have no wish to do any hardcore raiding, we still want to make progress in raids and expect our raiders to bring a little bit of dedication, willingness to learn and improve.
Our raid nights are currently friday and sunday, 19:30 - 23:00 server time

What we are looking for:
Mature players, that can stay focused during our runs, know their class and spec, work well in a team, are reliable and come to our runs on time and prepared. We are looking for players who can attend our raids regularly, if you want to go out once in a while that is acceptable, but only showing up once in a blue moon is not. We also require you to come on Discord during our runs.

We currently need a few more dps and an offspec tank would be welcome too.

If you are interested to raid with us in a friendly but focused raid environment, /w me ingame (Sharandra/Ishara) or on Discord Sharandra#9787. Social members are ofc welcome too! :)
Updated.
Heya!

I have some chars to do dungeons, but is there a possibility for me to join with my DK? In search of an active social guild! :)
We are a raiding guild, and while we do accept social members, we are currently really looking for members for our raid team!
But /w me or Ishara in game, I am usually on in the evenings.
Updated

I was in the original Wolf Guards back in the day. Loved that guild a lot. Good luck on your recruitment :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Orberon! Thank you for your kind words, some of us remember you from back in the days :slight_smile:

Updated :slight_smile: