****A word with the creators of the game.***

hi
I’m holding myself back so much that I don’t say anything here so that my posts won’t be deleted again.
Personally, I am a pVp player who likes to play with warmmode on.
I would like to have conflicts with other players while farming and do quests or roam the dragonisle, but something prevents this.
its an area called mirewood fen at ohnahran plains, this area is a place for hyperspawn skinning groups as you know,
my problem is that when i want to do what i said above this wont allow me because if i go there and start skinning it worths more than doing it solo ( farming) it wont allow me to do what i want to do and its stopping me from enjoying .
the other reasons that you should remove this or nerfing it to the ground/:
you are giving free food to botts . gold sellers. and abusers.
( i see people with level 60 doing it 15 hours per day.)
(people with multiple accounts since skinning shared)
(and its ruining in AH prices)
second reason: you can get unlimited amount of skinning knowledge by doing this in a day, can you tell me why should we get rep and doing quests for buying knowledge from rabul in the main city then???.
i dont know who is the game designer in this but man i hope you read this and nerf that small area like the rest of them,
stop feeding those gold sellers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.