[A][Aggramar/Hellscream EU] The Phoenix Reborn recruiting

Hello!

The Phoenix Reborn is a semi-casual Alliance guild located on the Aggramar/Hellscream EU realm that has been around since the early Vanilla release day.
Many members are ex-hardcore raiders who now just want to relax and have fun in raids and/or have real life commitments and families.

Focus:
Our focus is progressing trough the end-game content in a fun and relaxed way while still getting things done. We raid two times a week, are active in M+ dungeon farming and complete achievements together.

We have completed the raids with the AOTC achievement and are now looking for a few more players to bolster our team for the last couple of months in BfA and in preparation for Shadowlands.

We like to have fun while raiding and don’t mind a few wipes or mistakes, we all make mistakes and we are all learning!
We’re a team, a family and we help and encourage each other to improve. With a little luck, a little perseverance and the right attitude we progress while having a good time!

Raid times:
Our current raid times are:
Thursday: 21:00st - 23:00st
Sunday: 21:00st - 23:00st

Besides raiding on these 2 days we also have M+ groups going on trough the rest of the week and if possible the occasionally alt raid.

Recruitment
All classes and specializations are welcome to join our guild.

What can we offer you?
A friendly funny family to raid and/or do M+ dungeons with.
Lots of banter in the discord (voice)chat during the days and more.

If The Phoenix Reborn sounds like a good fit for you please reply to this post or add WaltaJon#1263 on battle-net for a chat.
Alternatively you can also contact any officer for a quick chat on battle-net Dorjie#2497 and Slayyerr#2387.

Thanks for reading, we hope to hear from you soon!

Currently 8/12 HC. Come join us

10/12 HC nearly there

11/12 HC with great progress on N’Zoth

Hey there.
I spoke with WaltaJon#1263 via the launcher and explained my situation (i was a new player looking for a home) he painted a very beautiful picture of the guild, telling me what i wanted to hear about every question i asked, so I decided use my boost and join them.
It was all lies, the guild is empty 80% of the game, when is not empty its only like 3-5 ppl online (except raid time, thats when all 10 active members are playing), and people dont comunicate even when talked to, so you are basically playing alone using a guild tag.
When i talked about this to WaltaJon#1263 in a very respectful manner he just kicked me out of the guild and removed me from friend list.
I advice caution with these people.

Hi there,

I just want to clear a few things up about the post above me.

We are a semi-hardcore HC guild with a core raid team consisting of 10+ people.
Besides our raiders we also have socials who log in now and then doing their own thing.
In the evenings there are mostly between 5-10 people online, sometimes more it just depends on the day.
This is what was told.

You joined on a sunday evening and told me the next day, not even 24-hours later how you were going to look for something else besides this guild.
This means you didn’t even gave the guild a chance for more then 1 day.
The people in our guild have social lives aswell, it was a monday, a work day that you complained that no one was online, doesnt surprise me.

About the communicating part.
You complain no one is responding, to what do they need to respond?
Your entire conversation lines in our guild consist of 7 lines, 4 of them saying “grats” to someone/something, 2 times “hi good morning” and actually 1 question which a guildmember replied to and answered it.

Last but not least, calling me a liar the moment I log in isn’t really “talking to me in a very respectful manner” isn’t it?
I did kick you out of the guild yes and I don’t regret it.
why would we keep someone in our guild who told us he was looking for something else besides this guild.
This also is the reason I kicked you from my battle.net list, why would I keep a non-guildie on there or someone who is just being plain rude.

Also:

12/12 HC now, still looking for some additional members.

It was not monday, was tuesday.
How am i going to ask or talk when no one is online.
Not a single word about looking somewhere else was said, i told you to refrain from deceiving new people (literally thats how i called you a liar, with those words)
I dont really care what else you have to say, you deceived me and are trying to deceive more people, thats what you do. So yeah, gl to you, your guildies and whoever makes the dumb decision to join you.

Hello Agirune,

I’m very sorry that you feel like you have been given a disservice by our guild, our intention when recruiting new members is to make them feel welcome and try and advise and guide them to the content we advertise (raiding/M+) so said people can join in on the fun.

I would like to make a few points on the grounds of your complaint and the reasoning for your removal from TPR (as I’ve seen the conversations between you and my fellow officer.)

1. It was never boasted that we are active during the day, we are, most of the guild are full-time working, family orientated people. So, day times we are usually working or looking after our families. IRL first. Yes, we are more active raid nights, but I can guarantee you we have M+ groups most evenings.

2. Your acceptance into the guild and your “respectful” complaints persisted of you spamming the officer with terms like “you’re a liar” or “you lied to me it’s dead” and other similar statements (on a lower population server) not even 24 hours into you joining we know this as our officer told us the moment you started.

3. Within the first 24 hours, you stated you were going to leave the guild because while we were all at work you weren’t happy that no-one was online. Our officers mentality on someone that isn’t willing to wait an entire 24 hours for people to come online, boast leaving and spam an officer just meant the officer saved you a few clicks and booted you (twas Monday you were kicked)

4. G/Chat, I can kind of give you that, but as our post states we use discord more than we do in game chats as we can apply to people that may not be online or are needed online for raiding (which is our end game).

The whole situation (seems to me) has been blown out of proportion and to advise “caution” seems like a bit of a dig because even if you feel like you have been lied to you can’t tar us all with the same brush based on a gripe you have with ONE of us and to do so is very disrespectful.

If you would like to chat about this more feel free to contact me on my ID Dorjie#2497 and provide me with the proof of wrong doings.

1 Like

Oh hello there. I believe you. That Kev is nothing but trouble. Moans all the time that were always on discord and not just on wow, Moans that we do so many Mpluses and raids every thursday and sunday… MOANS THAT ALL OF US ARE ADULTS WITH ADULT LIVES THAT WE CANT BE ON ALL THE TIME!!! Worst of all tho. He is a nice guy who is just trying to help people.

P.S Miss u already James

You are amazing James, we love you <3

I am Legolos

I am Spartacus

Batibatt, you were shown what he wanted you to see by the looks of it.
1.It was said that 10+ ppl were online outside raiding/m+ schedule, depending of time.
2. There was no spamming, got kicked 2 days after, not 24h, got proof of this.
3. I never stated that i was going to leave the guild, i only said that i felt alone and that i couldnt see the 10+ ppl that he said would be online. (also got proof of this).
4. At least you dont have any problems on recognizing the obvious.
This hasnt been blown out of proportion, the dude told me what i wanted to hear and the moment i complained about it gave me the boot.
Now, the guildies come to berate me and defend a guildmate that has been lying to them to save some face publicly.
This is the kind of guild you are, you told me to not tarnish the guild because of one guy, guess what, you are doing the tarnishing by yourselves.