Aberrus tier set in place of looks can kill

Title, in the first place eye beam crit should not be a talent, and this ability is already pretty weak by itself. Yes, even the fury gen component should stay.

Disclaimer: Please don’t come here talking about how dh is busted right now, literally don’t care, and it’s not the point either. When i talk about this stuff is purely from a design prospective. Not balance.

Disgusting overtuned op class right now.Better make a topic for the nerfs that should be done instead of trying to make the eye beam broken too so the game becomes more unplayable.

Do you lack the ability to read?

Also, why do you keep complaining about dh being op? I’m not denying that it’s strong, but i also don’t complain about it because it’s one of the specs i play.

I have a feeling that you just use a dh character to hate on the class, but don’t actually play it.

Seriously, just get out of here.

I pointed out in the comment DO NOT COME HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW DH IS OP, THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION ABUOUT THAT.

I hit 2.1 as dh and at s1 like in 2 days and now i see that its out of control ruining the pvp experience.Everyone who plays DH will suffer including you.I will make this nerf happen so hard that you will go into your character lobby and press delete on your DH.Now get out of here.

Dude i’m the one who made this thread. You don’t have the privilege of saying that to me.

You came to this thread, i specifically said to not talk about how dh is op, because this isn’t the point of the conversation, and that comment was specifically made to deter people like you from coming here to annoy the hell out of me with your stupid garbage. And you still did it. You are the one who came to this thread knowingly!

Also, no person who actually plays a class would ask for nerfs as obsessively as you are. Which tells me that you likely aren’t actually playing dh at all. Because no sane person would be like “please nerf my class to the ground” It just doesn’t happen, even if that person realizes the class is too strong. I literally never saw you before on the dh thread, and now all you’re talking about is nerf dh. You’re just hiding behind that character in order to make your argument seem more plausible. When really you don’t know what you are talking about.

Sure dh is strong, probably too strong. I’m sure that you can point out exactly what the problem is instead of making general statements, that require little to no thought like “dh is op nerf”. Unless… You don’t actually know what you are talking about. As for pvp, i literally don’t care, it’s balanced separately from pve anyway. At least the damage modifiers.

Now get the hell out already. Is this clear enough? Or do i need to specify even more so even you can understand?

Unless you actually have something worthwhile to read. That isn’t just the “nerf dh” thing in a thread that’s about design.

Again trilling on the an other topic about nerfing dh even if the person created it wrote that it’s not about the balance
Absurd

1 Like

He’s really obnoxious.

He’s like that 4 year old child that keeps screaming in the restaurant.

Yea we get it, dh is pretty damn strong right now. Moving on, can we talk about something else now? Nah, he always has to insert himself on every dh argument and talk about how it’s op.

Just shut the hell up already.

DH nerf pog…still not enough…shout out to all of ya dh losers

You’re going on ignore.

You are the most obnoxious person iv’e seen on these forums, and iv’e seen a lot.

Are you gonna come and derail every single thread about dh?

Who cares.Just more nerfs plz.Thank you in advance.

You need to specify that you are a dh newbie who want his class to be the most op

You’re something else dude. Just get out of here.

Also, i guarantee you that i am a better player than you, and that’s not an opinion.

You hope so…The truth is that you are actually a newbie…Who tries to make unnecessary changes to DH instead of helping the community to get rid of this overpowered class that almost everyone talks about and at last they did make the changes.Thats the topic you should open and discuss not the freakin eyebeam and all these delusional thoughts u talked about…Now gtfo delulu

Noob dh with no pvp xp opening a topic…yeh i guess the community is doomed.freakin unranked dh player

Ok, i’m gonna say this at the risk of getting suspended. Because i’m just tired of dealing with stupid people. And this is about sending a message at this point.

The reason why you keep coming back with this stuff, after being repeatedly told that this isn’t about that, is frankly an IQ issue.

Low IQ people have a problem with thinking in abstract terms, so to simplify the arguments in their head they only think about how the subject of the argument is at the moment.

And this is why you are unable to think about the argument detached from how dh is right now.

This is the same reason why the “how would you feel if you didn’t eat breakfast this morning” is so famous.

Please, if you have an IQ in the single digit, move along, nothing to see here. I don’t even disagree that dh is strong at the moment, probably too strong in both pvp and pve, but this is not the point of the argument.

If i ask you: How would you feel if you didn’t eat breakfast this morning? And your answer is: but i did eat breakfast! You’re not welcome here.

Bla bla you are just a noob.Nothing more nothing less.Just a newbie.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.