About anti-afk

Hello guys , i hope yall having a wonderful day !
i was milling 64000 death blossom , and i thought about something , so if i mill 64000 DB , it will give me about 10000-11000 umbral & lumi pigment , and it will take about 10h total to turn them into ink !
so yea i have to spend half a day to make all of that !!
can i use an anti-afk method to get all of this (that is not against TOS) done while i am sleep ? :))
like no harm no foul , there is no queue in retail wow and nothing come’s in my mind that say’s “what you do is not fair” …

I didn’t think it would kick you out because you’re technically not AFK by mass-milling. If it does eventually kick you out, I don’t disagree with them on that. You chose to farm/buy that amount of herbs and spend all that time mass-milling.

Allowing some sort of bypass would only encourage bots and more people to abuse the wider systems/in-game economy.

I was thinking the same Garaidh specially the bot’s part.

However, blizz processing could be better. I have played other games where the processing speeds up after 10 or may be bit more to pretty fast so it takes may be an hour to complete the process.

Cattyx press create all and go to bed see what happened the next day.

well my friend , it will kick you out after 30 minute max , it does not matter how you do it !
i make around 25K gold total for this amount of hours spent !!

but i agree with “Garaidh” , fixing this issue might get ppl to abuse it , and there is a lot of abusers out there :smiley:

This is how the best stories start.

2 Likes

No. All anti afk methods are against ToS, you must be present very click and inpit into the screen otherwise its considered botting.

However, the likelyhood ur going to get anything for mass milling is very unlikely, people dont generally check the herb huts incase someones milling 64k herbs.

Generally its tbose that use botts/auto clickers to dodge queues or farm nodes are ones who get generally smashed

1 Like

well thank you all for helping me out , if blizzard consider increase afk kick timer to up to 1 hour , that actually would be better , and it could still prevent ppl from abusing this system.

Dont see an issue with that given that the mode is one giant time sink with almost no thrill (you either stomp or get stomped). I personally use BGs as a side thing while watching stuff on my 2nd monitor or play hearthstone but that seems useful in actually going afk.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.