About bows

If a legendary bow falls on a warrior or a rogue, can they equip it?

And if they can, I can transmog it so that my hunter can have the look correct?

Never had the chance to try but yes as far as I know.

Since there’s only one legendary bow in the game, I guess you’re talking about Thori’dal.

From my experience with the Warglaives of Azzinoth you get the feat of strength achievement for owning them once you equip both.

So if I had to guess, both the achievement and the transmog are awarded upon equipment.

Edit: To further my point many legendary weapons are restricted to specific classes. Thori’dal, however doesn’t seem to have such restriction. (same for Thunderfury and Sulfuras).

1 Like

Thanks for the answer. I do have Thoridal on my mage. So that’s a bummer

As Chronormi mentioned, providing you can equip the item, it will be added to the transmog, and can be used on any character that can equip that specific item too :slight_smile: so the legendary bow will work on warriors/rogues on your hunter, but something like a mail item that has a “shaman” requirement won’t be unlocked for a hunter, because class cannot equip that specific item, even if it’s mail.

2 Likes

I hope this same goes to warglaives of azzinoth also some day.

Its kinda funny since first thoridal that ever dropped was given to rogue :stuck_out_tongue:
And yes both of these classes can use bows/vuns so it will be added to app tab

To be precise Warrior and Rogue can equip bows. They can’t really use them ever since the ranged slot was removed and they lost their ability to auto shoot.

1 Like

I love your Transmog! I see so many Gnomes going for the Chromie look

1 Like

I’m not creative so I just copy NPCs :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.