About draenei heritage armor quest

so why are my brethren’s souls manipulated by living draenei and not like tortured by the venthyr or brainwashed by the kyrian?
Does that even make sense with SL lore or have we already retconned the entire expac?"

So draenei don’t go to heaven?
or hell?

Are draenei the mormon of Azeroth?
Or are they just immune to bad storytelling?

Also, what’s with that bad Slavic accent of all draeneis? I’m a Slav myself but I find it a little odd. Not insulting and not quite empowering or inclusive. Just “why would they insist on that?”

Ive seen some astonishing mogs made out from the new red skinned draeneis with mogs with horns and wings and that combined with the hooves and tail they do look like from the other place. I rate them 10/10 I quite like the look. :metal: :smile:

1 Like

I like Hatuun dunking on Velen tho.

1 Like

If Uuna’s questline is any indicator?
Then no, not really
The Light snatch their soul IF they been a good bois
Otherwise they are god knows where are going but not safe from their own kind who drag the souls back to stuff in a Vigilant
The red Eredar are demons, they go to the Twisting Nether to reform

Care to sell your soul?
:scroll: :feather:
Sign here here aaaand here
Preferably with blood
Not necessarily your blood but helps

1 Like

I mean that high artificer has kyrian mog so I guess there’s some sort of nepotism involved.

Same reason the Dwarves have a thick Scottish accent and Trolls tend to sound vaguely Jamaican: To make them sound distinctive, giving characters an accent/funny voice makes them (And their lines) more memorable.

Draenei are keeping souls of their dead with them in Auchindoun, some are even binded to a vigilant and can serve their peoeple once more… we have seen this all over in WoD.

This is always has been a thing as far as I remember and it is cute, I am slav too btw (Somewhat)

ok, so… why are they immune to shadowlands?

Draenei aren’t immune to Shadowlands. You can see Draenei souls in SL, even Lightforged.
But there are ways how to make soul not going there and Auchenai are using it. The demons consume souls and power their magic with them so that way it doesn’t go to SL either. Uuna… well, her soul was somehow attached to that urzuul and she was saying things like that she will have to go. I guess you can blame Kyrians for not taking her after you free her.
Lightforged lore is so vague it’s really pointless to talk about them and Blizzard is doing whatever they want with them. My take is that the Light forces the soul beyond the Veil to SL so the demons and warlocks cannot take it. We know that the Light can enter SL. (Anduin in the Maw, Revendreth) That would happen in the moment of death, when they explode, which would be that very thing. It also means ther is only a overglorified lightless corpse left, you can take to Acherus and raise as DK, since the owner’s soul would be in SL.

Because Draenei were always depicted like that.