About making mage tower hidden artifact transmogs accessible again

Is that paragraph missing words? I am a bit confused. Especially the first line.

Anyway for me at least uniqueness is very secondary to looks. I still think that the rare tier 3 sets have a lot that look like armors made of plastic compared to T1 and T2 (the warrior one is sick though)

This.

That is what I settled with, and it feels so much better! There are tons of rewards I missed out on. Mage tower I got some from, but nowhere near all 30(?). I have none of the PvP rewards, and a bunch of other content rewards that are gone, but I have the occational one, and I will also keep missing out on rewards. It’s just how it is.

2 Likes

“Do”, sorry, I missed the word “Do”. I’m going crazy I swear :smiley:

Let the one who has never made typing errors cast the first stone

Nooooo, they definitely are NOT.

No. They already lied.
They said that the artifact appearances would be spec locked.
They changed that. So they already broke their promises.

Just add them. Add all removed content. Better for everyone.

1 Like

Agree 100%

1 Like

Not everything needs to be fair. Will you people stop asking for more convience already?

People that earned these rewards deserve them, you dont. Deal with it and stop ruinning everybody’s game just because you want everything easy on the table.

p.s. im a dh that dont have these cool glaives as well. but i have some respect for the game and the people that got those so i’m not asking for it.

1 Like

Do you decide who deserves them or not? And yes, everything has to be fair. Have you ever tried to build the current mage tower? Completing these challenges is a labor. Collecting the appropriate gear is a labor. It took almost 200 attempts to succeed the healer and the tank challenge. Other trials were close to 100. I had to wait 3 weeks because I couldn’t get the right trinket and it finally fell out of the raid. So nobody want them effortless. There is a labor involved. People at least deserve a new re-color as a reward. Asking for it doesn’t mean ruining anyone’s game. You don’t need to just make a toxic comment without doing anything.

They should add new rewards, sure. But no way they should give back the old limited ones. People worked to obtain that because they new it was limited and cool. Its an reward for them playing that expansion. What are you asking for its insulting. You force blizzard to be liars. So in the future, when something limited is announced, nobody will give a crap about it.

insult? where?
I only replied to you in line with what you wrote, but I think you still did not understand. :slight_smile:

:smiley: also bring back MoP/WoD cm transmogs
i would be glad
Exactly like you i didn’t play wow at that time on retail…
but i did play legion do i care if you have some mage tower transmogs from legion? i really don’t it’s a visual effect that should be pleasing your eyes when you play your character…
it was always stupid from blizzard removing items just because they wanted to boost their sales and subs…
We live in an ERA where you being special is only about you flexing on yourself in the mirror
cause i can’t find one player that will be amazed that i have a legion mage tower bear

Becouse that joy comes directly from owning exclusive item. If you make those items available nobady will care about them. Only reason why you see people talk about them is becouse they are no longer in the game. Bring th back and they will become another forgoten collectible. There is tona of transmog what you can collect so having few of them keep their exclusive status is absolutly fine.

2 Likes

Items were removed becouse conditions to get those items are no longer same so you cant reward those items anymore. You need different one or 100% replicate Legion class desing and power.

Its like saying you deserve gold medal from 1980 olimpics becouse you won gold in 2020. Its nonsense.

1 Like

So what about all the BMAH items? The conditions to get those items are no longer in the game so they should all be unobtainable but they still are.

I just wanna know your thoughts on that.

I think they should bring them back. I have them for my pally, monk and dk but sometimes i feel like playing a different class and it puts me off because i cant get them.

Id even say they should bring back the elite pvp mogs too. They should still be gated around getting a certain rating but you should be able to grind currency to buy them.

It is fair.

It’s fair to the people who bought Legion in the months leading up to the launch of BFA because of the advertising “Get the Mage Tower Artefact Appearances before they disappear forever”.

So it’s is very fair to not have them in the game anymore.

But if we’re talking about “fair” that player has absolutely no advantage over you for having those Appearances. Zero, nada, zilch! There is no power attached to them. It could not be more fair.

1 Like

I have plenty of those timed items and i don’t care. So, i think it’s a you thing.
When a friend sees me with one and i have to tell them they can’t get them anymore i feel like a douchebag for wearing them in the first place. There is no reason to deny them the item.

This will all be removed from all of us in time. We don’t own anything in this game. There is no point in being possessive about it. It’s actually very petty.

1 Like

I don’t get it why people promoting FOMO content in any game…

…while the gamemode is still accessible AND the challenge is still there, heck it’s even more difficult now then back in Legion.

All of this so that many players can enjoy their skins who don’t even play the game anymore.

1 Like

I hold loads of removed cosmetic related things and I hate that system.
NEVER remove things, just ADD - is my opinion.
FOMO is dumb and made for a very sheepy audience.

This works.
Take the original and put small goblin letters on the side (runes maybe, what do goblins write in?) that say “Replica”…
That counts as a recolour I should think…