About Russians

They heard about sanctions and russians cant now buy subscription with official payment methods. There were only 2 ways since march - gold or timecard. Its only timecard now. They cant also buy dragonflight now.

Because they join premades with their EU friends in a group. That is why you have them on EU team sometimes.

That’s only required for Brawls. Russian, German, French, English and whatever else get mixed in random pvp queues

I don’t know about Russians man. Almost all games that you are against them it is full Russian team so I don’t think they get randomly mixed in EU teams. When I see them mixed in EU team it is almost always premade. They even spam in bg chat that they are some community premade and all should follow them.

But we can :smiley:

1 Like

I find Russian are a free win most of the time

There Are like in real life think the are the best but are underequip, only follow 0 brain tactics and are drunk
Zitat:
thank God are the stupid

:slight_smile:

1 Like

You cheat.

2 Likes

Ahahahahaha yea right.

How about instead of hating “Russians” because they play the game correctly, you all haters take notes and start doing the same?

Find other people in the game, socialize, make premades and beat them at their own game. But no, you think that crying to Blizz is the solution for yet one more time. Pathetic…

There is no cheating here, they just play in organised groups and they play well. They deserve to win. You should try doing the same instead of acting like self entitled crybabies.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Riiiight

It might shock you but russian premades in WoW aren’t the reason why EU players hate Russians nowadays. I wonder if you can figure out why EU players don’t want to play with russians or if you play the “bUt AmErIcA iS gUiLtY oF eVeRyThInG” card.

1 Like

Just remove russians from EU, move them to Asia or close them with themselves and no problem. We don’t like you, you born Putin, Stalin, Ivan IV, Brezniev, Romanov. idk why Blizz didn’t ban Russians from the game after unjust attack on Ukraine to punish your Country and show support for Ukrainians. And Russia from ?always? ( was the stick in the eye for the whole world, AND in the most games players from the other countries remember you as a cheaters, thats why the most of us hate you. Another thing is:

EU team speaks in:
English, German, French, Portuguese, Polish, etc.

Russian team speaks in:
Russian.

Even if you are not premade you can easly communicate by chat without any language barrier. Cos not all EU players knows english.

3 Likes

This is the stupidest take I’ve ever read in my life…please continue :clown_face:

5 Likes

Wow… Now we see that inadequacy doesnt dependent on place where you born. In your situation being born out of russia didnt help you to be better. Also… Which of Romanov?. There were hundreds of them. Its royal dinasty🤣

3 Likes

he is my grandpa :joy:

come on i used to play with eastern europe players my english was much more better :smirk: btw portuguese 10kk population have own thread polish 40kk dont is it ok?)

Anyone who thinks Russians are cheating have not played Ashran. Sometimes I end up in a group with like 5 Russians and they just tell everyone what to do. Everyone does it - and we win. Every time. So no, Russians don’t cheat. Everyone else just needs to start using the chat function and cooperate but WoW is single player game nowadays.

4 Likes

Yep whenever russian was leading group it was 100% a win.
And 90% of the time when it was these other “more civilized” players they usually start insulting and surrendering right away. Makes you wonder things…

And no I am not Russian or even close its just I don’t follow media that much so I can think kinda clean.

The constant premade and zerging is one thing, but how on EARTH blizzard can pair Cyrillic writing/names up against Latin is just insane, we can not differentiate or call out names of players. It just looks like spam to us. They will need to fix this in some way.

1 Like

ht tps://i.imgur.com/dXRpJBF.png
ht tps://imgur.com/a/aAxQb7H
Whoops butterfingers, how did these screenshots of people paying to beat people in casual bg end up here

1 Like

I suspect. Either no Russians or ALL of the team are Russian
Yes I mean all 10