About Russians

Hello. I can see that you are very unhappy with the fact that Russians (and also Ukrainians and Belarusians and many others who live in countries near Russia) are winning BG. I swear there is no premaid. There is no discord or anything. We are random ppl play the same tactics EVERY time (This is repeated every time and people just already KNOW what to do). We don’t cheat. If 2 Russian groups collide on BG, then the victory is 50/50. I understand that you hate Russians, but think about yourself. Maybe you’re not playing well…

13 Likes

Bit of a difference between “Not playing well” and playing with people using the exact same tactics every time. None Russian player pool is vastly bigger than yours as its pulling from more servers, where as yours is just pulling from one.

Blizzard need to add yours to the overall hive to stop you clearly having an advantage in every single BG as you’re used to playing with each other.

Right now, you’ve basically got ‘easymode’ toggled on.

9 Likes

The problem is that “Russians” go for total win, not fast win, but farming, and denying the littel amount of honor the rest of us get.
Example, in AV even tho your WELL! in the lead and are about to win you still deny the littel amount of honor we get from taking Galv, or 1-2 towers that dont matter to you in the end, leaveing us with no joy of the game and nothing but wasted time.
If you just END when you CAN, we would all benefit.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more, nothing else makes sense.

maby YOU are not premade, but why i dont see random 3-4 -5-10 russian- ukrainians and belarusians bythemselfs in the other team or in mine. I see only full russians… or none at all

1 Like

Their server isn’t part of the EU hive but it still allows them to compete on the EU. Essentially it guarantees them a full team of people from the same server every single BG without fail as they will NEVER mix with other realms.

1 Like

they are mixing with EU servers in Epic bgs though?
In normal bgs everyone only play with their own language servers

No they aren’t, if they were mixing with EU servers in Epic BGs, you wouldn’t be seeing 40 of them on the same team ever.

4 Likes

but i have russians in my epic bgs on my side?

Держу в курсе: тупо убивать на кладбище тимой в 40 человек через 2 секунды после респавна это не тактика, это багоюзинг, за который должны бан давать.

In english: killing on graveyard in few seconds after respawn it’s not tactic. It’s a using gameplay wickness. And for this bliz should ban.

2 Likes

There are, they even stream. I know of at least 2 on Twitch. Not saying you are in a premade, but they certainly exist :wink:

It is a valid tactic. Ensuring your enemy can’t respawn means you can keep other locations under control, and makes sure you can quickly get their reinforcements counter to 0. if they want to fix this, they should make it easier to switch graveyards or add a bubble you can’t damage people in.

1 Like

It’s a valid tactic when it takes part of time. This guys spamming that method from beginning to end and just farm honor. Bliz should gives no honor when u killed someone on graveyard and then it will become a tactic, not honor farm.

2 Likes

And all those 3000 rated russian top 100 arena teams with halfnaked characters were just a coincidence, like all those twitch streams that shows people queueing all together.

:sweat_smile:

8 Likes

why do russians play with eu ? Is there anyone that wants or like playing with them? the simplest solution would be to separate them from eu so they q only with themselves. Like the whole world is separating from them, blizzard did you heard about sanctions?

3 Likes

Anyone on of you told Putin that the Glaives are in BT not Ukraine?

You guys need to chill. You can’t judge an entire nation for the actions of individuals. We are all human and everyone has their own opinion and feeling of life. And on the subject: The tactic is simple - occupy the cemeteries close to the battle so that you can quickly run to the battle.

5 Likes

Writing a post like this and you wonder why nobody likes Russians. Your claims that russian premades are not real is malicious and dishonest gaslighting.

The thing is, your transparent behavior is sadly very typical and predictable.
This gaslighting that is predominant in your culture has a name. It’s called sardonic. It is usually made in bad faith and you sow discord instead of solving problems.

You should learn to get along with other cultures instead of endlessly griefing them. But it’s not just you in particular, it’s a widespread problem in your part of the world unfortunately. It’s not just a WoW problem, it’s observable IRL.

Therefore it’s not up to Blizzard to change this, however what they can do is prevent premades from queuing against pug groups. If friends want to play together in a casual BG, limit them to a 5-man party. If they want to play with more people, they can queue in a premade.

6 Likes

I agree keep russians

1 Like

Nobody wanna play epic bg vs russian premade, maybe blizz likes it not sure.

1 Like

Well put. The gaslighting and plausible deniability in that culture is ridiculous, the whole rest of the world sees through it, but somehow they think it makes them “clever” to use it.

3 Likes