About s4 tmogs and enchant

Hi guys, I’m just wondering we know almost everything about dragonflight alpha pvp sets and stuff and I’m happy about it. However, i haven’t seen anything about s4 tmogs for each class or what is gonna be the new enchant for hitting 2.100 rating. Does anyone have a clue who can enlighten me?

knowing blizzturd there prolly is nothing new and even if there is, it would be garbage tier

I thought this the other day and couldn’t actually find a post online with them. But if you type in the season name (can’t remember) into each slot of transmog they do come up. As for enchant I have no idea but guess the same if you knew the name should show.

Apologies it’s vague but hopefully you can find what your looking for from this :slight_smile:

It’s eternal gladiator and it looks like current season’s elite mog, no way they will make it this way

Season4 eternally btfo

What’s S4 :yum:

Everybody just wants to be over with this and play DF.

1 Like

I rather play S3 for 2 more years than dragonflight

1 Like

Yep :joy:

Anyway on the topic I bet its something that looks made for minecraft like the entire season 3 theme

Back when blizz still used to have proper art team and ppl interested on this they used to have deacent looking sets and gear and w/e, like legion but shadowlands seem to be some b team or interns for the entire expansion, atleast my opinion

I find it extremely bad and hilarious example that someone making druid now have to go do legion class hall campaigns and reputation grinds on old zones with old world quests and the like if he wants any good looking forms instead some of the default ones :joy:

I dont wait anything deacent from shadowlands anymore and personally just going for everything old thats pre systemlands and waiting on dragonflight in hope they have hired some better people creativity wise for the visuals, talent system and the rest look better than current atleast

I’d argue SL has had some of the best elite xmog sets thus far. Not the absolute best, but close to it. I mean, if you look at the poorly made season elite sets from back in the day, then this is a clear improvement. WoD s1 had great elite sets too, as well as Legion. Cataclysm had some great elite sets as well, and so on. But there have been a lot of seasons inbetween where they were just lazy and poorly designed. And compared to those poorly designed ones, SL is better than those.

The enchant illusions however, they did try out some interesting new concepts, but they don’t seem to like particle effects anymore, which is a real shame. SL s1 had a good enchant illusion, but as far as quality goes it looked more like it’s from PvE instead of PvP. SL s2 just felt like a watered down SL s1 illusion. SL s3 looks good, but in terms of quality it just doesn’t look like it’s from PvP. SL s4’s PvP enchant illusion looks like a watered down SL s3 enchant illusion.

PvP was always known for the “beefed up” enchant illusions ever since MoP. It was always stuff that really stood out from the crowd, but Blizzard seems to want to intentionally lower players’ expectations by repeatedly shipping out these leftover PvE enchant illusions as PvP enchant illusions.
Maybe they don’t want a repeat of the FPS drops the original bloody enchant illusion was causing for people with wooden computers, but they managed to fix it with the demonic tyranny so it doesn’t make sense for them to not go through the different colors they could do for that kind of enchant illusion.
It’s just a press of a button and the color of the demonic tyranny could be changed to something else and then given a new name and be launched like that, they’ve already got the template for it. They’d just need to give each one its own ID.

1 Like

strong suspicion there won’t be any elite sets this season? I mean there are what, 10 days left? same as there won’t be any recolour for the pve content, and that being the main part of this game, I highly doubt they would bother doing something for the pvp mini-game.
I would be pleasantly surprised to be proven wrong, but I have zero expectations from current Blizzard for any nice surprises. Guess we will find out soon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.