PvP illusions and the growing incompetence

I dont know if you have seen the new PvP Illusion for S4 named [Eternal Flux] but it is the worst one so far. Since taste and looks is always subjective your opinion may differ but this is objectivly worse than any of the previous PvP illusions.

Here is a gif of the illusion active on Pig Sticker (the weapon with the largest illusion effects)
https://i.imgur.com/Xja0hOU.gif

Is this seriously the new standard for PvP illusions? I thought [Unchained Fury] was bad but this is just nothing at this point. Before anyone mentions “its a work in progress” we said that about the 144p hell unchained fury was aswell and nothing happend. PvP illusions always have a effect but the new standard seems to have that one unique thing removed. Is this really what we are suppose to be okey with?

How-to if you want to test it out ingame (live):
Here is a in-game command for equipping the new illusion on pig sticker:
/outfit v1 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,57064,-1,6378,0,0

Note in order to view the illusion on multiple weapons smooth, have the “Dressing Room” interface open with the illusion and shift click the illusion in order to paste it into the chatbox. Then all you need to do is control click it after you have chosen a new weapon from the ingame Appearances tab!

6 Likes

I would worry more about how much dragonflight will suck, anyway you’re right it’s really ridiculous this pvp illusion

4 Likes

If its released in this state im not even gonna bother with s4 all depends on the tabard mow if we get the black one i.might play…

1 Like

I agree, this is a beyond dogggshiet pvp illusion! I hope they change it before s4 start, but I doubt it:D

1 Like

kindof just the soy version of the s3 illusion.
gold also but without the orb, sparks and white fog.
feelsbad.

Hahah they can’t be serious with that illusion right

That one is indeed underwhelming but sadly that goes for a lot of the SL rep illusions as well, which this one seems to take its theme from. At least the s3 illusion looks decent while the s2 one suffers the same issue as the s4 one.

fits the rest of the pvp dumpster fire perfectly well, no?

2 Likes

Doesn’t even seem that bad. The S2 illusion doesn’t even fit weapons, the glow is somwhere all over the place, there are many swords where the glow is on the handle but not on the blade

the effect is too less, its not really noticable zoomed out. doesnt look like a pvp reward illusion imo, rather sth that drops ina mop dungeon.

but ye maybe for some priest or pally mogs if u prefer illusions that arent that flashy.

1 Like

It doesn’t look like a PvP illusion you’d get from 2.1k rating. I’d agree if it’d be a reward from 1800 rating though.

The funny thing about PvP rewards is that the lower the challenge to get it, the less you’d expect in terms of quality as a reward, right? Because that’s more often than not the pattern Blizzard have established over the many expansions, with a few exceptions here and there.
But so the enchant illusion is certainly solid on its own. It just doesn’t look very appealing, and it’s not even that visible to begin with (reminds me of a warr artifact wep skin from Legion).
Which is why it’d fit more in line with lesser rewards for lower hurdles, but as the “seasonal PvP enchant” it definitely isn’t a good fit.

It’s hard to believe that there so out of touch they can’t just turn a slider up a few notches to appease the community it’s so weak you may as well not even release it in its current state !

1 Like

I hope this is just a placeholder since it’s literally the exact same illusion from this season just that the white smoke and the orb is gone, they literally just pruned the season 3 illusion

3 Likes

Lmao so true !

1 Like

they don`t care and as long as ur subbed and paying them to not care, nothing will change

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.