About the upcoming Warband feature

So… I have no idea if any of the relevant Blizzard execs frequent forums, but I will go out on a limb and ask this anyway: With the Warband feature and thus transmog collection becoming immensely more accessible. Do you have plans to properly tune raids from Legion, BFA and Shadowlands so that A: Bosses dont take ages to kill, and B: There arent any one shot mechanics that make the raid impossible? I mean by now we should be able to comfortably solo atleast BFA raids on mythic difficulty without requiring friends to help or allocating hours for the task…

They don’t visit the forum at all and i don’t think anyone has the answer to your question, though i know there’s many of us that would like to know this. All we can do is wait until more info about the expansion is released.

I would like to know that too.

And I would also add to that question : What happens if you dont have alts? I only have 2 toons. Will I miss out on content?

no you wouldnt miss because it is for people like me who play 8 chars and all the rep gains etc. are split everywhere and i can get nowhere with these things. you dont have that problem if you only play 1 char anyways.

gor transmogs, sure with more chars you have more lockouts but who is farming an old raid 10 times per week anyways.

for other features, dont know yet but i think war band is just a QoL feature for altoholics

1 Like