About to play a Rogue

Hey everybody.
Let’s get straight to the topic. In other games, I always loved to play stealthy stabby characters. Find, eliminate and proceed to another target. But in WoW it is different. Maybe I haven’t played a lot of Rogue, so I will try it now. My little problem here is race. Yeah, I could be like BElf, doing things. No, no, no. Mag’har orc looks epic! Maybe Goblin… And what about Female Panda? I just can’t decide. So I am asking for your subjective answer.
Which Rogue race do you like and why?
Thank you for your respond.
A.

Haha i have deja vu :smiley:

make Mag’ har Orc Female and you’re g2g :grin::grin::grin:

Forsaken rogue, Zandalari or gemale Darkspear.

Strictly horde?
My horde rogue is a goblin, it’s simply just so fitting. Plus their stealth animation is awesome.

For alliance mine used to be nelf because of shadowmeld basically giving you an extra vanish. But I race changed to human for BFA for better transmog. I wanted to make her look like Vanessa VanCleef.

Enjoying my blood elf, been tempted to change to forsaken a few times but I’m still not 100% sure.

Go male Orc.
Imagine your on an adventure thinking that you can take on the world and suddenly out of no where the shadow of a big bulky orc frame appears behind you with the sound of blood dripping from his weapons. A savage beast that has technique and finesse.

Blood elf rogue

I like undead female which I play. It feels like the right thing; undead and rogue. You should try it out. Also will of the forsaken gets abused by my when in pvp and even some boss encounters use fear.

Gnome and goblin could be sneaky just by height, let alone not taking finesse/agility into consideration. Worgen is pretty cool, as for horde I’d probably go troll or orc cause their racials and armor tend to be good.

Necro topic a bit.

How is new zandalari for rogues? Who already tried it?

extra dot for assa if you play assa as a zandalari and you get the regen which you can use during CC, helps with healing alot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.