Abusive Toy (Spy- Eye- Glass)

As for your other reasons, I’m not going to go into details because they are more personal issues for you, but I think you are exaggerating with the toy. In all this time I’ve been playing bgs it has only been used once against me and because he was a rogue who was chasing me all over the bg (it doesn’t do him much good either because if you move, it’s cancelled, that’s why the hunter can use better because it sends to the pet), but normally I see that very few people use it. If they use it a lot against you, either you have many enemies who already know it and are looking for your head, or you are very unlucky and you find the few who use it to spam.

thats my experience man. this toy has to go. its toxic. theres no reason for it to exist in the first place.
I got like over 820 honor level on this account alone (total would be around 2k), I play since BC, and my biggest hobby was going solo vs whole of Orgrimmar.
Trust me I wouldnt write a thread over this toy if it wasnt extremely toxic.

Makes sense now how a hunter managed to mark me from stealth in a WSG game a while back, never seen it before or since. This was while I was still running with feral, which as you know is very squishy. So once the hunter opens up on you as a complete surprise, you’re literally left popping defensives and no chance of a regrowth cos you had no opportunity to build up the combo points for a proc, not that regrowth would do you much good either way. Not a fun encounter.

1 Like

Just an FYI. You are just as likely to find me running BGs solo as in a group. You see, I play BGs for fun and I don’t need a group to get that experience from this game, but it is nice to play with like-minded people, something you cannot seem to grasp.

1 Like

bro is accoustic and restarted xD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.