Abusive Toy (Spy- Eye- Glass)

So theres this toy called Spy-eye-glass, its 100% drop from a chest in Maldraxxus, Shadowlands.
What does it do?
Well… it allows you to see stealthed units, players even, but the effect is disabled if you move, however the toy has no Cooldown nor Duration.

Why I am posting this?

1. Its unbalanced as rogue and hunter can use it from stealth and its disproportionally powerful when a hunter uses it, cause he can simply mark you or send his pet, or both. For druids it breaks you out of stealth.

2. For any other class it gives a permanent vision which is enough on its own, like you know when the stealther is coming to the base that youre defending and u can alarm the team 30 seconds earlier which is huge.

3. Ive literally been bullied with this toy by a russian/ukranian premade that i exposed on the forums and they did not like that so basically Im sharded with them everytime i que Epic Bgs and all of their hunters and rogues scout for me using this toy.
    So the toy can be used in that way too.

Generally its time for Premades to be truly limited to 5 people via Deserter debuff being put for those who dont accept the que so the insentive wont be there anymore.

And this toy has to have a cooldown and a duration or be outright disabled.

Like im sorry guys but holy s… im being bullied in rated pvp, im like ok- my class is C tier, it is what it is, i que normal bgs- i get bullied by premades or some idiot with this toy who just hates my gutts.

3 Likes

Wait I didnt know this. Thanks gonna try this rn

4 Likes

Bug reporting is pretty worthless. all of the niche bugs i reported back in Shadowlands are still in the game now. The way to actually bug report is to force their hand. With that in mind, try to contact either Rextroy or Archvaldor, who are two people who bug abuse in WoW. Most of their stuff is fixed within 24-72 hours of their videos going up. Talking to big streamers is another successful method to getting something fixed, too, so tweeting at them is probably a good call. All it takes is one of them to open your tweet and read it on stream and that bug will be gone in 72 hours. Try Bicmex, maybe.

4 Likes

Do what you gotta do.

1 Like

I dont have the toy rip

its technically not a toy.
it goes in the bags.
but u can pick it up from Maldraxxus

Oh cool! Gotta get my hands on it then. :joy: especially for WPvP.

Honestly I love the fact that toys can be abused in Random BGs. I play BG Blitz if I want toys and such disabled. :tipping_hand_man:

If i wAnTed X i wouLd Y.
Broski, my brother in faith, why do you test my patience, why?
I didnt say disable all toys, i said disable or put cd and duration on this stupid item, its not even a toy -toy, as it sits in your bags and toys dont take bag slots.

I didnt say anything about the whole arsenal of toys u can use to get an edge, potions, battle standarts and so much more.
I only give a duck about this toy in particular and premades.

1 Like

I got it, I can’t deny it’s fun.

1 Like

I always use it and I don’t regret it. Every rogue who is unhappy because he cannot be calm and secure in his stealth, is happiness for me

1 Like

I mean sure, but its still disbalanced use and quite abusive, also not only rogues use stealth, and rogues can navigate with that no problem, they will just cloak into restealth or whatever, what am i supposed to do as a druid ?
Like i cant even use the item the same way- it kicks me out of stealth while rogues and hunters can spam it from stealth.

Also as I mentioned - there other issues with this item purely from game-design perspective, stealth classes are not to be seen easily, thats their thing, thats their role in BGs too- to ninja cap.
You can just slap a random toy and punish them for having that role, sounds absurd.
I mean you can dislike rogues but your take is ridiculous.

Also Rizkul, not that i expect any morals from you , after all you’re a known premade enjoyer.
So any point you make regarding battlegrounds is invalid in my eyes.

1 Like

When it comes down to it, it only works for wpvp and bgs random. In competitive it doesn’t let you use it, which is where it matters

What a premade if I play alone xD

the game is not just rated pvp, this item shouldnt work like that at all.
Maybe for wpvp.

Dont lie.

1 Like

Guys thx soooooooooooo much since 3 years i wrote tickets that they nearly in every bg i join with a stealthed class i am shot out of stelth on max range and what that is. It happened to me nearly 500 times and no one told me that this is an Item and no cheat. I got bans for reporting the players for cheating but when it´´s no cheat it´s true i was false reporting them for doing nothing wrong . When this is intendet for so long by Blizzard to be like that - let the glass Wars begin . cu hf

2 Likes

thx bro can annoy some rogues now xd
however the way this item zooms in is just very impractical

1 Like

If you don’t want people to use an Item, you probably shouldn’t explain how it works in detail, because then you get the opposite result.

2 Likes

Im aware. Cba use it.
my sub is canceled i got like 5 days left.
i wont suffer through it at all.

Thing is, this community has no control over itself which is typical for a mob, and i know im wasting breath here but if we as a community were nicer, the bad design and general experience wouldnt be as bad.

And i love how easy it is to be unethical when youre online, guarded by the comfort of those 4 walls and momas blanky.

You guys should really do better.
Its dissapointing to say the least.

1 Like

If you are going to leave the game for a game that few people use and that can only be used well by 1 class, which in this case is the hunter, then it seems silly to me

I have no need to lie on a topic like this, but I don’t care if you believe me or not

Pretty much this.

If its pretty much that why are you commenting?
Myth guys should just get off the forum already. You guys always bring 0 sense to any conversation.
Arent you busy making premades ?

Group up with Thulawena, he seems lost at what to do when hes not in a group with somebody too.

it is silly for thats not the only reason its just the straw that broke the camels back in a sense.
Read this in case you’re curious on my reasoning (spoiler its not just the toy):
Just feral is at disadvantage in any content pretty much rounds where im going next , i cant offheal, now i cant stealth, my defensives are mediocre, i got mobility that renders me useless while everyone have the same or similar mobility and can use their abilities while benefiting from it, tons of immunities i dont have and for the finalle → i cant stealth anymore cause of some toy and even if i am to adapt to it i cant because it puts me out of stealth.