Acceptable Mounts

I can’t decide whether I should only use RP acceptable mounts on my lock, and I was wondering which ones are good choices.

I am using stuff like Steelbound Devourer, the Undead Racial mounts, Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher etc. These seem to fit the lock.

Then there is ones I can’t decide if they fit, like the Hearthsteed etc.

Wondering if there is any really cool looking lock mounts, as by trying to stick with a theme, I’m not using 99% of my mounts despite some of them being quite cool.

Depends on whether you want flying or just ground (or both).

Legion class hall Warlock mounts are fairly cool.

Others that may fit your description are the Felblaze Infernal from Gul’dan, Infernal Direwolf, Antoran Gloomhound, Illidari Felstalker, and some of the rare drops from Argus rares in Legion.

It really depends on your Warlock RP and also what spec they are to match up perfectly.

I’ve definitely tried the same with some of my classes, but I fail after a while and go back to using what I want. :joy:

Thanks, I’ll look into some of those. I do use the Illidari Fellstalker as it fits the demonic theme. I’m currently liking the Steelbound Devourer a lot on this character.

But it annoys me, as I’ve got cool mounts like the Amani War Bear which just don’t fit.

What flyers would you recommend?

I allways use the one of the netherlord wrathsteed mounts on my lock which is the legion warlock class mount

Other cool options for warlock that are themed are the illidari felstalker, the Vilefiend mounts which are rare drops from Antorus rares which come in 4 different colours, the Antoran Charhound mount that drops from the second boss in Antorus the Antoran Gloomhound which is a reward from the glory of Argus raider achieve, Shackeled Urzhul which drops from Argus mythic, The felblaze and helfire infernal which are drops from Guldan on heroic or mythic dificulty.

if you dont want to use a deamon themed mount then corrupted Hippogryph or corrupted dreadwing look good for a warlock, the felfire hawk could work or maybe the netherdrakes from TBC or maybe the Felsteel anhilator from Archimonde which is a cool looking deamon mecha.

try visiting warcraft mounts dot com they list all mounts currently in the game with pictures and is very helpfull for finding a cool looking mount that will look good for any class you are playing.

I used Corrupted Dreadwing for a while. It’s fine as a flying mount but as a ground mount it just looks silly because of just how much your toon moves around while it’s walking.

Now I just use the class mount from Legion.

I’m a tailor so I use carpets as flying mounts on this mostly. For groundmounting currently I use a basic Pandaren dragonturtle (bought with my panda) because I feel the turtle fits with the BfA theme. I really llike the ruinstriders too (the talbuks from Argus)
In Legion I used the class mounts as soon as I had them, and probably will again when we are able to fly in the new content.
Smoldering Ember wyrm is pretty cool, I feel it fits my blood dk more than my lock but it could fit for sure.
I don’t really have a lot of mounts, a few rare ones but overall I still have plenty to collect! I don’t feel as forsaken you should keep to the undead theme. It’s a mount, a vehicle really, would a forsaken care about it? I’m not sure. I think that’s up to you.

I go for more of the Warlock theme tbh, which I suppose links nicely to being undead.

But I did get bored and just went back to using the favourite button, which rotates all my rare mounts.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.