Account billing history missing/incomplete

Today I was talking with a friend about when I started and showed him my history… Only to see that most of it is gone. My first purchase is registered as BAM Digital - World of Warcraft® Digital Upgrade in Dec 2010…

I bought the game (BC) and my first monthly subscribtion in 2007, why is all this info gone? According to the history my first monthly payment was in 2017.

Any ideas as to why this is? Did lots of people’s histories get changed?
Thanks

Hello Volera,

Those kind of questions would be easier to be answered via ticket since we here in the forum couldn’t check transactions for you as we have no access to accounts.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I think you mean https://blizzard.com/account/management/wow/subscription/payment-history.html page. Open the page and then just select which WoW account you want to look at. I don’t know how to get there from Account Management but that link should take you there directly.

2 Likes

Thanks, this is it exactly! I dont understand why it has been divided into 2 parts.
The info here ends at 2017, precisely where my EU Bnet Starts (2017)

Thanks again for taking the time. You too Kiemmaki

Thanks, this is it exactly! I dont understand why it has been divided into 2 parts.
The info here ends at 2017, precisely where my EU B.net Starts (2017)

Thanks again for taking the time. You too Kiemmaki

Apparently I haven’t paid a subscription since 3/8/2018 and didn’t do anything in my first year.

Also one EU account has the UK date format and another EU account has US date format on the same Blizzard account.