Account charged for 1 month but cant login!

So i just subbed for 1 month, my credit card gets charged, and it still says i need an active sub yet you charge me… are you kidding me?? fix asap please

What do you see here? https://account.battle.net/transactions If there’s no charge here it means it did not process correctly and the funds are only reserved by your card so it’ll be released in a few days.

I added a subscription on the 22th of november, I cancelled my sub yesterday, now i cant login anymore. on that transaction site that you posted here, it says i have payed. My wow account is active untill the 22th of December. But i cannot login. Any ideas?

You shouldn’t post in an old thread but if I were to guess I would say you cancelled it before the money was taken.

If you cannot log in did you do the check that Saneko suggested, then make you own thread with the error you get when you try to log in. Also make sure you are logging into the account you added the sub to, not to another account, and that the account you added the sub to is the one chosen in the drop down box on the launcher.

Issues like this are best looked into via a ticket, since we can’t check the payment and such via the Forums. Making your own thread would indeed have been preferable to bumping an old one.