Account closure after being hacked

Greetings first of all sorry to bother you and excuse my English since it’s not my native language.
My account was hacked yesterday but managed to get it back before any more damage is done found out I lost most of my gold and items and it’s fine though.
But after doing update in battle net client I found my acccount got banned not suspended but ban.
So I went there to check what’s wrong and found out it was banned which was weird to me since in the last couple of months I didn’t get any warning notification behavior at all and all i can think I did is was spamming omg a lot like really a lot after getting my manuscript from edge of void lfr drop in lfr chat.
It might had been annoying but I was so happy it dropped for me after months of farming hehe and was occasionally saying Draenei best race in Azeroth no spam though just having fun now and then and that’s probably it tbh so I’m not sure what to do I made ticket but not sure if it’s the right section for it or not

Did you make a ticket for the hack as GMs may be able to get your stuff back? It’s also possible whatever caused the account ban could have been something the hacker did and making a ticket for that is right and they’ll be able to check it. But you need to make a ticket for the hack to start with so they know you’ve been hacked …
Hope that makes sense.

1 Like

You can’t discuss a ban on the forums. The only way to appeal a ban is via a ticket but in your case I would pursue this from a compromised point of view.

The hacker probably used your account and those actions are what resulted in you getting your account closed.

Follow the instructions in that Support Article and use the link in there to get in touch with support.

1 Like

Yeah sorry I edited it after someone told me to not say the reason but since I managed to get the account back I didn’t know if I should ticket appeal ban or hack was not sure so I went with the ban yesterday.
But seems will be alot of waiting for it since I planned to play with my friends this week :crying_cat_face:

1 Like