Account creation date

Hello,

Would someone mind helping me with finding where I can see the creation date of my blizzard account?

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

You could check your payment history on your account settings.

1 Like

Hi,
it doesnt work, cause only actual transactions are recorded there, but not the actual creation of account, because back in the day, we were using 60 days prepayment cards :slight_smile:

Any other suggestions?

Well, you should have gotten an email when you created your account, but you probably deleted it a long time ago. Can’t think of anything else, sorry.

You can’t see that now, especially since at some point we had to register our WoW accounts to a battle.net account, and all the transaction history related to your account is that of your aforementioned battle.net account. You pretty much have to remember it, or use third party methods to find out - such as checking your card payment history (if you were using the same card / can track down the card you used originally), finding the email for registering your WoW account (if you have the same email / haven’t deleted it), or something else I can’t think of.

1 Like

Thank you, Redoctober.

These were exactly my thoughts, however I thought I was missing on something… Apparently not :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help.

1 Like

I went looking back through my email to see if I had anything relating to my WoW account creation. I didn’t, but i did find an email I’d written to a friend on 29 April 2005:

I got that game World of Warcraft last week and have been doing nothing else! I’m hoping the shine will wear off soon so I can get things done :wink:

I’m sure Blizzard would be able to tell you if you reach out to them, so if it’s important consider contacting them through customer support, last time I had to meddle with account settings they were very quick and helpful there.

1 Like

i just count my grey hairs…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will do that, yes. Thanks, Zalren! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Open a support ticket and ask them. I sent a pm asking to restore my classic charas. As i came back in legion like 12 years later to nothing. They told me the account I was using from november 2017 (must of started a new account).

God knows what my classic one was.

I just checked my payment history and it only goes back to 2010 even though I’ve played on this account since the start of TBC, strange.

Yep, exactly. Same here :slight_smile: Weird stuff :slight_smile:

The results from this are hit and miss, you needed to have been in a guild but if you can remember your first character name (sadly I do not) then you can look up some stuff here

1 Like

That’s when the WoW accounts were integrated with bnet accounts.

Exactly.
This character - Coldsoul EU Neptulon - was created back in 2005, my first character in the account.

However the link above doesnt work :slight_smile:

1 Like

No Neptulon available from that site so I guess that’s why.

1 Like

Actually, it is available… literally “EU-Neptulon” from the drop-down menu … :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m clearly too tired after staying up to watch Game of Thrones last night

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.