Account disabled

Hello!
My boyfriend got 2x account temporarily disabled. Someone constantly hack his account. He change email, pass but not use. Cant enter phone number because dont allowed him to change area code because he is in another country working.
What are other options to avoid this kind situation?

I smell multiscummers

Does your boyfriend have authenticator?

No :confused: He never register phone number . Yesterday try to enter his new number but cant it say invalid number. Because he have phone number from country where he is now . How can someone hack his account? He just buy new comp lol only use for wow. He is working all day just at night when he is come back play wow.

If he has an authenticator that is very strange, I have no idea!

All i know is that Wow support would be happy to help you for any losses, atleast happened to me when someone hacked me back in legion, It was before i had authenticator, someone bought a faction change & realm change (racechange?) to a pvp server and turned me into a troll

He got banned instantly as i said it wasn’t my credit card … lol, and i got the double agent achievment for free

1 Like

Edit: He can’t add an authenticator from the phone store here: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/24520?

Hahahaha omg xD
This situation is so s trange yesterday I play wow and he is loged on on Classic but my boyfriend was at work and dont want to play Classic xD I message him no answer and log out. First time someone all his characters bring to Orgimmar at ah . Blizzard lock acc and say it is someone advertising on few relams.

He is play from another country last few years. But he yesterday change his email because this hack. Maybe is that problem. I will tell him to write support.

Must it have the same number registered on a blizzard account? To have this app

Hey Moreana,

Please ask him to go through the steps listed in our Account Hacked support article to secure his account and contact support afterwards for assistance. If he has trouble contacting support, he can create a temporary new Blizzard account to contact support with.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

1 Like

I don’t believe so, though it’s useful to have a phone number to remove it but otherwise not necessarily.

That and if your boyfriend’s in another country for a few years already I also recommend after securing the account to have his country changed so that he can also add his phone number for added security.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!
@Nenzasqi and @Saneko