Account hacked, email changed, no access

So my main account has been hacked. The email has been changed so I can no longer access the account and it is not recognised as an account. I have tried to make tickets but it seems to keep going in circles and after a long process the ticket says it’s submitted but there is no record of it anywhere that I can see. I am very concerned as I have uploaded a lot of personal information and picture id etc.
I had an old keyring style of authenticator on the account since wotlk and the account dates back to tbc. The authenticator was starting to flicker and fail so I removed it last week and fully intended to set up mobile authentification. I am obviously gutted and very frustrated by this.

If the tickets disappear and I have no email or in game confirmation then how am I supposed to recover my account ?
Any helpful advice or suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Likely the quickest way, is to create a new email address (Gmail or the likes thereof), then a new Bnet using that new email address, open a ticket from there detailing all the account information you have for the hacked account along with a scan of some ID to prove you are the account holder.

I’ll try that. Thank you.

Hi there, Diremolly!

If you’re no longer able to access your account, you can follow this guide to contact us so we can resolve the issue:

Yours,

Arythwinn

I have followed the guide as best I can but it always asks you for the account name which it does not recognise since they must have changed the email associated with the account. Therefore I can’t progress. I did as suggested above and created a new email and battlenet account and have submitted a ticket from there. I have also had a text to say the account is locked and have went through that process of supplying information. Hopefully it will get resolved soon.

Isn’t that your name not an email address, there may be an option for not having your email address.