Account hacked

45 mins ago I got whisper from blizzard in the game. It says we detect illegal transaction and you need to do security check. I did this and my account email changed. I cannot login anywhere. This is my other account. I sent a ticket but my friends just saw someone login my every character and did something at orgrimmar. Now my character name changed also to something like Bizzard or something. Therefore, they will send a whisper to another players via my character. Help me please.

Hey mate, sorry to hear this happened to you. I’d suggest opening up a support ticket via the battle net website on your other account to speak to a Game Master directly. In future, just be aware that Blizzard won’t contact you through in-game whispers regarding any sort of security issue with your account. It’s a pretty common tactic used to get account details, that and scam emails to. I hope you get it sorted out ASAP.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.