Account recovery - lost authenticator

Hello
Last week, my other battle net account was self-imposed (not by me) 2SV. When I try to log in, I have to confirm it with the application. The problem is that I never had it for this account and never used it. I wrote three tickets on this. One miraculously one of the logged in account (probably the browser did not log me out then), and two from the one from which I am writing now. I got an answer to that one, but I am not able to answer because I am not able to log into this account anymore. When trying to disconnect the application from the account, I have to enter the code from her. I sent photos of both the received email with the answer, along with the application number, photos of the ID Card for confirmation and no one replied for three days. The worst thing is that a subscription has been purchased on this account, which will be automatically extended, when I do not have any access to the account. Can I count on any help?

Greetings Piotr

Hello Ptreq,

Unfortunately, this wouldn’t be something we could address via the forums. You would need to submit a request to our Support Team.

If you need to have the authenticator removed, you can submit the request here. Someone will be able to assist you from there.

I know how to do it, but the problem is, I can’t because I need to enter the authenticator code to unplugin the authenticator. And no one answer to me in the tickets for a few days, so I came for advice / help here.

1 Like

The link provided should allow you to submit a removal request, without needing the authenticator to log in. That request option is specifically there to allow players that cannot log in to submit a removal request.

It also doesn’t look like you have any active or open ticket requests at the moment. In any case, it is recommended to submit a request using the link provided, and our Support Team can assist from there.

1 Like

I don’t have any open ticket because i closed them, when no one answer to me. Anyway thanks… i’ll trying

Why would you close a ticket? The answer time is long at the moment, multiple days.

1 Like

…And you seriously wonder why you dont get help? The GM´s are not waiting just for you to open a ticket, so it takes time.

2 Likes