Account-wide achievement date question

Hello!

I have a question about the completion date you see on an account wide achievements, do the dates work like with specific character achievement?

What i mean by it is if i will complete an account wide achivment again on a different character, will the date be updated to that specific character?

Thanks!

If it matters i specifically mean the azeroth diplomat achievement

sorry it seems i changed my toon, still learning how it works here in the forums :confused:

Hi Anelxa/Chonbon,

I just had a quick look on my characters, and it seems like the completion date is only updated if you check with a character you re-did an achievement on.
If you didn’t re-do an account-wide achievement on a character, the date shown on the achievement is the original date you first earned the achievement on for the account, as well as which character gained the achievement. If you hover over the points in the specific achievement you want to check, it should say “First Earned by:…” followed by the date, and that the character you’re checking it on hasn’t completed this achievement themselves yet.
Just as an FYI, I didn’t check for the diplomat achievement specifically, but I see no reason why the behaviour would be different there.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.