Account wide essences

They’ll probably add it, ~2-3 weeks before Shadowlands launch

Benthing gear? You have to play and farm that gear. You would do nothing to earn accwide essence. You would just log into the game and its done unlocked.

Again nobady is forcing you to grind bis essences or even rank 3 essences. Alts are not supostu tackle high end content. That content for your main not for you alt. There wasnt single expansion where alts were considered to be this compettive char what can rival your main and actualy do high end content. Never.

Uhm. I know this may sound silly, but you appear to be having a stroke. Please call someone asap.

And after you’re coming back.

Your example was

Imagine having random Bind on Account Tokens that cost 5 pearls, but you can only earn 12 pearls on one char. But those Benthic Items are BiS and can roll sockets. Now

aquisition of benthic gear.

My guild is, otherwise they’d replace me. But then again, that’s content on a level you don’t play, so you don’t understand.

Except for every expansion up until Legion, but that’s again something you don’t understand. After your main was fully BiS equipped, your alt got fully BiS equipped. At the beginning of the next content you’ve had several BiS equipped characters free to choose from.

I see, you’re struggling to write proper english so I assume you’re struggling to understand it as well, thus I feel like all the points I make seem wasted, which is also the reason why I won’t reply to you anymore. Just a heads up.

Cheers.

And what makes you think it was healthy? No it wasnt and Blouzzard should never do this again. And it was mostly issue benthing being bis gear for 8.2.

Than quit your guild and game should definitly not be desinged around minmaxers what are forced by guiild into swaping chars or getting bis items. Change your guild.

Majority of players base never had bis in their life again you talking about somebody doing high end content and have plenty of time for alts and again game should not be cuttered for this type of players. Casuals are targeted audience here and those players have no time to play more than 1 char on compettive level so its better to have rewarding and fun system designed around 1 main character played by casual player.

RLDR: Nothing what you said have any value becouse you are not casual player. You want to desing system around minmaxers and high end players. It will never happen.

Seems a non-brainer to me, I cannot think of any reason why not to make rank 1 account wide, though id go further and make rank -1 account wide.

Something i’d like to add here btw. I don’t know if market analytics is the cause of this. But if someone said"players will play more if they have to do the unlocks on multiple characters." then said person has no clue how gamers think. Two weeks ago i played WoW all day while trying to get to acquainted with the new patch. Now i just do dailies and log off to go play ESO. That’s not to say that WoW doesn’t have content for me. But you can’t always run raids,arenas or dungeons. I would have played the ever burning hell out of horrific visions. But getting a second character to a decent place, esssence wise, requires boat loads of time.
So why would any sane person stick around to grind that much just to be able to have fun?

Yeah, good viewpoint, very sophisticated.

There are millions ways to still timegate the essence grind while having them account wide to not screw up totally alt gameplay.

And even if people will start to ask more thing account wide, where is the issue?
Do we really want a game focused on one main at progression level and some alts trailing behind because of whatever or we want a game where we can play what we want without being weeks behind the already aquired progression level?

Especially in the state the game is right now where M+ exist and some class are in such a bad spot there.
Let’s lock someone into a class he does not like if he do not regrind for months. Such a cool idea Lmao.

(and before someone point it out, I am not saying class are not viable but for sure some of them are really not fun to play compared to others and locking someone into a class they don’t like is horrible proposal).

2 Likes

There are currently 5 active topics about this Its quite in demand

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.