Achievement "It Takes a Tuskarr Village/Family" is not working

I tried to perform the achievement “It Takes a Tuskarr Family”, after finding 10 people (took 1 hour +). Despite harpooning the same lunker all together, the achievement didn’t confirm. Neither for the Family (5 people) neither for the Village (10 people). We followed the same process as seen on wowhead or youtube videos. Only the Buddy achievement (2 people) was validated.

There are issues with some achievements at present, you can see more here

Thanks for the information! Appreciated.
Just one question. How does Blizzard typically handle these types of issues? Will they usually retrospectively grant the achievement or will I have to do it again?
Thank you =)

1 Like

Well we never had warbands before so its impossible to tell whats the issue really but im gonna say they will grant the achievement for sure. The progress is there and you can check with a script aswell. I checked my achievements and the progress is there for all of them but they aren’t granted yet.

Thanks for the reply. Actually curious about this script. Any indications how to do this, please? Thanks!

Hi! I saw that the achievement bugs was corrected last week, but this achievement has not been retroactively awarded. Do we have any information if it was corrected?
Does it mean I have to do it again? If so, I am “happy” to try again, but just want to make sure the bug is corrected and that the achievement will be awarded if I try.