Achievement progress is lost after prepatch

Archeology achivement:
The search for fact, Not Truth

1 Like

I have another issue where I have 2 “Feralas Quests” achievement in the list. (nor I did any atm but it still appear twice unfinished ofc - as should be).

I am missing garrison statues

1 Like

Full Discography (ID 10016)
Got my last music roll that I was missing for months, learned, everything else was gray. :100:

I’ll just put this right here cause it might help
Giddy Up! (ID 891) looks broken too. (Well, either broken or removed). And since it’s one of the first achi completed by every single char, it could have caused a chain reaction somehow.

1 Like

Scroll hunter achievement has disappeared from the achievement list making “You know how to reach me” undoable.
PS would be delighted if this was deleted from the requirements

1 Like

My achievement progress reset after prepatch ;__;

• Tetrachromancer
  • Taking From Nature
  • All Treasure Achievement (Dragonflight)
3 Likes

Progression of Honor Our Ancestors has been resetted
I was 9/10 only missing the Fire-Blessed Greatsword (Teerakai Ancestor)

2 Likes

Disciple of Humility (lost all progress with the two Soulbinds that I had completed up until now)

1 Like

to everybody in this thread, I have a suspision that the progress in the achivements are acually still there, just doesen’t show in the UI. For example I had an achivemen that was 0/20 and I did the thing 4 times and I got it (I had done 16 before 11.0)
I have tried this with 3 different achivements that I know I had progress on and it worked on all of them.

Nah, for example i had the Ember Court achievement progress “Be Our Guest” with only 2 guests missing before the patch. Yesterday i invited those two guests and didn’t get achievement.
Today i invited 4 different guests and didn’t get any progress on it. It is bugged.

1 Like

Nope. I was missing 1 music roll in Full discovery, got it and no achi. everything was gray except the one i got

1 Like

Hello
My achivment - Tetrachromancer was lost progress
I needed the last item - Bakar Companion Color: Golden Brown
I’ve got it now, but I’ve lost all the rest of the progress.
Please help me!

1 Like

Hello
My achivment - Tetrachromancer was lost progress
I needed the last item - Bakar Companion Color: Golden Brown
I’ve got it now, but I’ve lost all the rest of the progress.
Please help me!

2 Likes

I also experienced this issue on the following notable achievements:

“Shoot First, Loot Later” (Argus treasure collection, progress lost)

“Chains of Domination” (Korthia main campaign questline, progress lost)

1 Like

Best in Slot reset

1 Like

Wardrobe Makeover as well, had 23 of them unlocked out of 25, now they are all gray :frowning:

fingers crossed for a fix soon, would love to complete Shadowlands Meta before War Within is out

I’ve noticed that some (but not all) of my Adventurer of (BFA Zone)'s achievements have either reset completely, or partially reset, But no rhyme or reason as to which ones have been affected.
i.e. I definitely had a lot of progress on Adventurer of Drustvar, but right now only “Deathcap” is ticked off - and I’m sure that the toon i’m levelling right now in Drustvar did not kill him.
Edit: Almost all of the Legion Treasures/Adventurer achievements have been reset. Very sadge as Shoot First, Loot Later was my last achievement for the meta Argus achiev.

1 Like

Taking from nature is also partly resetted.

Tetrachromancer is reset, as is Riches of Pandaria. Probably some others as well, but those are the ones I know right now.

Have sent a ticket about it. Really hoping they can fix this. I can always find the treasures in Pandaria again, but Tetrachromancer has so much rng and luck involved that it is going to be a nightmare to do over.

I have full progress on The Diplomat but i was awarded it.

I also just got argent dawn rep to exalted and it didn’t register in achievements

UPDATE : after was logging off for 15 min and back up it did register in the next login on the char I did the achiv on.