Achievement progress is lost after prepatch

Disciple of Humility: achievement progress restored!

(However, like many other things from more recent expansions, the Path of Ascension’s scaling has been considerably messed with and it is no longer completely trivial; you may actually have to look at what your abilities do and press more than one button).

1 Like

As of now 3 Achievements (ones under “Expansion Features”) are back to their current status!
THUMPS UP

Still NOT WORKING is “Fisherfriend of the Isles”. It shows no progress even though the Reputation Tab states otherwise.

I have been ignoring this grind (to finish off) until this was fixed, but I also happened to update my profile on Wowhead today, and there has downloaded new data (new treasure finds for my toon (perhaps collated from warband). Next test will be if it completes when I find the few still remaining even if it doesn’t “show” on the achievement tab in wow.

Correction: these are all showing progess in game. Thanks Blizz xx

My Achievement progress has also been fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

achievement Giddy Up! (ID: 891) still looks bugged, it does not count towards the total number of achievements in the characters category

I am still missing my Duelist achievements in PVP/ARENA on two shamans. I earned those by playing and taking my time IRL and you guys always put everything on the backburner and it never gets resolved. I did my research and it definitely is a bug but it goes way back. As a long-time subscriber, I would gladly appreciate it if you could solve it.

Hi, pretty much every single exploration achivement is now unobtainable as the map is ‘explored’ but not listed as explored per achivement requirements. This makes achivement collection impossible

Back to the Depths (Nazhatar) is not progressing.

Hi,

Adding this as per my submission of issue in game to support and GM advise to put this here also.

Achievement “Best in slow” before prepatch on my mage, Spinnaker-Tarren Mill was at 3/5, handle, knots, weights. After the prepatch i did notice the progress shows as “blank” and after i finished the last two items in Inskara fishing craft, achievement did not pop. Note - the upgrades can be done only once so i cannot re-do them on mage.

Hope this helps and will be fixed soon.

Thank you.

quest Pole Position Posidriss - criteria for Whelp, There It Is

When I try to accept the quest, it puts me into the chain of 3 loading screens kicking me around the world and I end up free fallin in the fatigue zone of far coast of Dragon Isles. This is happening to me since prepatch and Its preventing me to still continue in my meta. after the fix I recieved few of my achieves back but still there is a alot of stuff preveting you to continue in your work, REALLY FRUSTRATING

Same, kinda sad they haven’t hotfixed this one yet. More than a week already. And we only can test it once every 5 days. Sigh

Well, I finally got the achievement, but didn’t get the reward “Ohn’ir Windsage’s Hearthstone”
I have made a ticket and got an auto reply with no solution at all :frowning:

I’m still missing progress in Dredger Style too - ATT shows it as collected, achievement progress does not - tickets aren’t helping at all , was trying to see if they could check if I had the drop but all I got was first an automated response, and then a non automated response telling me to fill in a bug form.

I have had the the Frostbitten and Bloody Rare achivements roll back to an early state last week and no longer say they are completed. Customer service gave the standard advice which was no help. Dont want to try to complete again. Checking I think some of the Squirrel achivements have reset completly, but not sure as were all done a long time ago. Got to fill in a bug report form.