Achievement progress is lost after prepatch

@BLIZZARD?

Any update on this?? I have used MONTHS for Zovaal mount and now everything is ruined!!! im losing my mind!! i understand you got like 15000000000000 bugs on your table and unfinished xpansion releasing in month but please give us update/hope or coffee!

HELP!

1 Like

Blizzard is still sleeping, they will go into office in a few hours and hopefully we get some news, updates.

They are known issues. You can now keep an eye on the hotfixes:-

still no news on this is wild

Yep still nothing, Here I was being naive that with the new update the achievements got fixed, but nah, just a generic pre patch event.

1 Like

Same here and i lost progress to -Tetrachromancer

1 Like

Its not only achievements, also rep lost. Lost my Dark Talon rep and it maybe more didnt check all of it tbh.

would really love an update on if achievements/reputations are being fixed with weekly reset or not.

Still radio silence from their side. Even tickets didnt help, I got automated response that told me to go check wowhead or icy veins.

Same or just the usual “its being worked on”
i really dont want to wait months for some older achievements to be fixed after working on them for weeks, months even.

1 Like

The achievement and the Tavian dog mount will be available even after Dragonflight. In addition to that none of the achievements are exclusive to a season / expansion like it was in BFA where you had to get glad in s3 and s4.

Same thing happened with Lend a helping span, Tetrachromancer, Treasures of Thaldraszus, and a whole bunch of “A World Awoken” related ones.

any chance for a fix tomorrow?

i had a new ticket reply today and it said this:
Thank you for contacting us today regarding the issues you’ve encountered here with these achievements resetting after the pre-patch went live. We have received several reports on this issue and can confirm it is not working as intended.

We have our game team already investigating the issues here and I will be forwarding your examples to our open reports. Our developers will provide updates once we have more information and hopefully can get a speedy hotfix released.

To offer a bit more transparency into how these reports are processed, here’s what our Quality Assurance team does with them upon receiving:

1. QA team gets bug report and tests to replicate the bug, attempting to pinpoint the source;
2. When QA team replicates the bug effectively it is sent to the Development team;
3. Dev team gets report of bug and source then work on resolving the conflict in the code;
4. Dev sends back to QA to test the fix;
5. QA weighs the bug’s detrimental effect on the world if fixed or not fixed (for example, will the fix cause more problems in game than not being fixed);
6. QA sends their decision to development;
7. Development creates a patch or hotfix for the issue and releases to the community;
8. Players download the hotfix/patch.

Honestly compared to all the AI replies i got before, this seems way better. They also linked a tweet regarding the issue. I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow

4 Likes

I have no progress in the following achievement despite the fact I’ve competed all required quests:
Sojourner of the Waking Shores https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=16401/sojourner-of-the-waking-shores
Just Don’t Ask Me to Spell It https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=16363/just-dont-ask-me-to-spell-it

Les Facettes de l’histoire.
Impossible de valider ce HF avec le patch car les certains PNJ de parlent plus et d’autre même en leur parlant ne valident plus rien. Il ne me restait qu’une étape à faire qui est valider maintenant mais les 3 autres ne le sont plus et ne peuvent plus l’être.

I have lost progress (as far what i noticed):
“Junkyard Melomaniac”

Just logged in after the maintentenance and it seems the achievment progress reset is fixed. Atleast “The gangs all here” achievment which Ive been mostly eyeing has my previous goals as tagged as complete.

Hope everyone elses progress is restored as people begin to log back in.

2 Likes

It seems like everything is working again.

1 Like

i can confirm my achievements also got fixed, awesome!!!