Achievements Back Button

One of the best addons i have come across for wow. This functionality should be implemented into the game and should have been done so in 2006. Here we are in 2024 with no back button still.

Instead we have to rely on some addon to get a back button in the achieves panel so you can go back to the previous achieves you looked at.

If you have ever done any meta achieves, then you are aware that some of them are three achieves deep and they all depend on one another.

Not being able to remember the first achieve out of three of more is not nice. You lose your train of thought.

Write them down you say? Cool. This means you still have to dig through the achieve panel again to find it.

With the back button this is so much easier.

This functionality should be in the game and has been asked for, for many years now. Not just by me.

4 Likes

At least you have my addon now. :wink:
https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/achievements-back-button

3 Likes

Downloaded it today - LOVE it!

1 Like

Seriously one of the best addons i have come accross.

The fact that blizzard has still not put this in leads me to believe they are working on some sort of time metrics where the more tiem you spend doing something the more thsi feature stays the same.

I cannot explain how that achieves panel still does not have an back button. It is seriously ridiculous for them to have not done this in TWENTY YEARS.

Also per character achieves. How lese can you track if the storylines are done yet or not.

As it is now. You cant. At least not on an imdividual level unless you write thsi crap down.

Blizzard is mess at times. They implement follower dungeons that dont work but leave a useful simple back batton out for 20 years

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.