Action Bar: Dragon Riding skills disappear after logoff

Every time I log in, I have to bind my dragon riding skills again. Other bindings like spells I bound on the dragon action bar are saved and does not disappear, but all my dragon riding skills are gone every time I log in

same, im really sick of this

1 Like

Yes same here. I notice this has been reported on the US site too.

Do you all play Evoker like me? I’m just wondering if this is a Class problem. I’ve read about some other Action Bar issues if you play evoker

I’ve found a Workaround: Use Macros and bind them! Here are my 4 macros:

#showtooltip
/cast Surge Forward(Dragonriding)

#showtooltip
/cast Skyward Ascent(Dragonriding)

#showtooltip
/cast Whirling Surge

#showtooltip
/cast Bronze Timelock

5 Likes

that’s crazy how simple “solution” was, thanks

1 Like

Im having the same issue :frowning: Hope they fix it soon. Thank you for the macros!

oh, you know what’s funny? as soon as i created a macros and put it on the action bar next relog all dragonriding abilities (not macros) were on my action bar (it’s added automaticaly), that’s crazy how buggy it is

DR spells now disappearing randomly during normal gameplay as well.

I also have a periodic bug where if a mob aggro’s me and I dismount to attack it, the dragon riding spellbar does not switch to my normal spellbar, so I can’t even attack the mob. The dragon riding spell bar only switches when I lose aggro.

I had this issue, I tried to use macros but it bugged my vehicle bar. I used this command “/console AutoPushSpellToActionBar 1”, mount on dragon, put my spells on vigor bar and everything works fine now.

2 Likes

Brilliant, many thanks Kwon, one less headache now :+1:

Mine fixed when i went trough Valdrakken portal from capital city. Hope it helps others too.

Edit: Nwm problem still there

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.