Action Page Arrows Not Working

Action page arrows (up and down arrow next to the main action bar) is not working. I setup key bindings under Key Bindings -> Action Bar and I can access pages 1,2,3,4,5,6 using the key bindings but when I click on the “arrows” next to the action bar it only toggles between 1 and 2.

I also setup a key binding for “Action Bar -> Next Action Bar and Action Bar -> Previous Action Bar” it always toggle between just 1 and 2. How can I fix this so I can use the arrows or Next Action Bar key bindings to access all the bars not just 1 and 2 ?

Note: I am not using any add-on and I do not want to use one. Please do not reply to this message saying “Use add-on X”. I am asking this question related to the original build in User Interface.

Thank you

You have a total of 6 action bars. If you activate additional action bars like bottom left or right it comes at the cost of your extra main bars.

So if you activate all four extra action bars you’re left with only two main bars.

Ok thank you for the reply!

When I removed some of the extra ones I can use the arrows to get more bars on the main panel. Is there any way to increase the action bars with the regular UI or do I have to download an add-on for more bars ?

AFAIK regular UI only gives you 6 bars so you probably need an addon for more.

Thank you!