Actions to Reduce Disruption

If you don’t even play, why would you care? I’m personally having fun here.

Pretty glad I started after p2 and have no interest in this game other than raid logging for 2-3 hours a week now.

WOW classic truly is a flop and probably has one of the most toxic player bases in any mmo currently available.

I had a better classic experience on private servers that was more in-line with what I remember the game being like (Zeth’Kur on Elysium btw).

2 Likes

These automated banning systems are easily exploitable. My account was banned after I left my priest for too long parked afk in DMe, a computer decided I was ‘‘cheating’’ whilst I was afking in there. As long as Blizzard decides to min-max their profits by using automatons we will always get loads of exploits

As if you guys watch reports case by case, we all know you just auto-ban when enough reports flow through… Abusive auto-ban hammer bot.

Billion dollar company though!

Good job I guess. These tryhard griefers are probably playing this game to much anyway so a ban is just doing them a favor.

Same here lmao
This title and this stupid mount don’t even have a value now…

I don’t care for the mount or title, but we’re pushing hard for others in the guild, as the majority haven’t seen this content, which is refreshing. Griefing this, is the bigger problem. Why deny others their right to see and experience the content.

1 Like

Lolol do they actually exist?

1 Like

Like so many people here have said… The biggest problem that needs fixing is the auto ban system.

Even when (if) a players ban gets overturned due to them having done noting wrong, the damage has been done. That person wasn’t able to compete or help thier friends / guild. Its been proved so many times that these bans are not assessed by a person before being given.

I honestly belive this system was added with the best of intentions, but it isn’t working as intended, and it’s truly time for a rethink.

I agree with you, blizz person. People who exploit the game cannot receive a ban if there is a PVP solution.

Hundreds of players from both factions are colluding? Not bannable! You can always gather hundreds of random people, force them to do endless pvp 24 hours a day, and steal the reward for yourself.

Multiboxers with 20 chars oneshotting people? Not bannable! You can always pay thousand of $ and become a multiboxer yourself.

Priests running above the BWL entrance and dispelling anyone? Not bannable! You can always enter there yourself.

And, how about bots? Since I can kill them, there is a pvp solution. Therefore, it would be wrong to ban them.

cry cry cry. f off rofl. :smiley: pvp server is pvp, banning everyone beeing in moonglade without even looking at the facts is just lazy. even banning people trolling abit with sending 1stack mails. just bander :smiley:
just stay out of it.

1 Like

Somebody here can’t read or something

mate, if i do 1 dmg to a player its pvp, its near impossible not to be pvp.
blizzard high af.

And what about same-faction griefing? What about griefing on normal servers where ppl can’t be attacked at all if they’re not flagged?

idk properly deserved it by not supporting the war effort at all and shiXting on the players doing the war effort?
if not, ofc same faction griefing is a no-go, but blizz need to know what is bander and what is high level of griefing,
sending 100+ mails to players to troll shouldnt be bannable,

Griefing is griefing, regardless of whether the target “deserved” it or not because of their contribution to the war effort.

But I can see from your English “proficiency” what kind of player you are, so I’ll leave it at that.

1 Like

There isn’t any need for facts when someone is kiting Remulos around. You and your guild also know damn well what you are doing by “just being in moonglade” this week. It’s pure griefing, so good riddance. If you want to allow that kind of behaviour you may aswell go back to pirate servers.

Same goes for spam mails. It was bannable in vanilla, and should remain bannable now.

2 Likes

2874 post, joining unnecessary debates and leaving it with a smart as$ comment thinking your EQ/IQ is high, must be named Karen. bye.

1 Like

KEKW :wink: i was at work that day, but legit, its a joke, on both sites. legit banning people for small stuff like that, and people getting hurt over it :rofl: but w/e :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.