Activision Blizzard sued by California Department of Fair Employment

So you made other people pay more for your monthly sub. So you supported them even more. Way to go, buddy, that will teach them.

So you prefer people buy gold from hacked accounts/chinese farmers than from blizzard? That is an interesting opinion. Dont forget, majority of devs at Blizzard are actually good people, i cant remove the bad ones myself.

That’s as maybe…but getting them to create a good game…

Nah, just pointing out your own hypocrisy. Selective outrage at it’s finest. If you really cared about those predatory stuff you seem to be so upset about, you would stop supporting that company in any way or form.

Im simply raising awareness, educating people. I never bought and will never buy microtransactions.

Lisanna! Welcome back! Great to see you posting again. :smiley_cat:

Have you really been gone that long?

This is an off-the-shelf standard forum software called Discord. There is a thread about using it here: The Ultimate Forum Guide (Codes, Trust Levels, FAQ)

It has quirks. The first thing you need to know is that it is very suitable for WoW, because you have to grind rep with it, :stuck_out_tongue: called Trust Levels, to inserts images and links and stuff, but you can do basic posting without that.

2 Likes

TBH all this made me to keep my sub. I don’t want the game to go because of some allegation. We all love this game really, depite complaining about it on here. Yes, SL is bad but I do not want the game to be gone. Nither do you.

It’s not great news. Not vastly surprising either.

Still, the allegations come from the government of California, which is a certifiably insane entity, with some downright psychopathic traits, so I’d withhold judgment pending more evidence.

5 Likes

No flirting is not a risky business & I am appalled that you don’t seem to understand the difference between harassment & flirting & suggest you stay away from the opposite sex until you learn

8 Likes

If you are worried about the game then you’re already in the wrong. The game will go nowhere, they’ll ride the issues, pay a few people off, pin it on a few ex workers and it’ll be under the carpet.

We don’t see Riot, Ubisoft still getting dragged over hot coals still, they paid the hush money.

5 Likes

Your evasiveness on fedora related matters is duly noted.

M’lad.

Yes it is you don’t flirt where you work and not only I am appealed but I suggest you takes your own advice and stay from the other sex or any workplace until you learn the subtil difference between courting and harrasment. :clown_face:

I’d hate to admit it, but this is so right.

No matter what - all companies, regardless of what they do, money will exchange hands somewhere and it’ll all forgotten about in 3 months time.

3 Likes

What? Lots of people meet their significant other on their workplace, i know a few who did.

It always start out with a bit of flirting.
There is a big differnece between the two.

2 Likes

lol I really didn’t know what to reply. I had to google it. If you mean the hat, no, but I do not own a single headpiece. Don’t like to have anything on my head, no matter how hot/cold it gets. Only a hood is acceptable. Does it anwser your question?

Id rather hope that this continued exposure across the gaming industry would facilitate change across the board, but let’s be real, for all the outrage over Riot, everyone soon forgot.

1 Like

Lots of wome are unfortunately sexually harrassed at their work place ad that is still alas a fact, there is indeed a difference between the two.

Money talks.
That is what a lot of this comes down to.

More like 3 weeks or even less.

1 Like

Let’s hope so! They should focus on the game not anything else.