Activision Firing people faster than they prune

I don’t know. Do we have the cure for cancer yet? Otherwise we’ll have a hard time.

1 Like

Money. Lots of it. Incidentally that’s also the cure for Activision (assuming you regard them as an illness).

If you got a couple of billions lying around, you can always buy Blizzard free.

1 Like

Guess I should’ve spent less time enjoying their games and more time earning myself a few billion.

1 Like

It’s funny seeing threads like these derail into a discussion between a few people while ignoring the thread topic.

Well there’s still time! I would estimate that USD 8-10 billion should do the trick, more or less.

The sooner Activision goes under, the better.

2 Likes

If that happens we will have no WoW etc. Personally not something I am going to hope for.

1 Like

Current WoW is worth sacrificing to slay one of the two greediest publishers in the gaming industry.

1 Like

Lead the charge. Unsubscribe. We’ll be right behind you. Promise. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I am unsubbed.

1 Like

money money money

1 Like

So you’re like the ex-wife who just won’t go away? Awesome! :+1:

1 Like

That would explain why they want the game to die then. I would rather not lose my main hobby :frowning:

I just laugh at the people posting here last week defending store mounts etc.
by saying they are not a sign of greed and it is meant to help the devs and the employees of Blizzard. Meanwhile the top brass gets 15 million just for joining the company. This is only going to go downhill from here on out. The game we all know and love is in danger from the people ruling this company.

4 Likes

And a completely new, fresh in college fan base. We’re being laid off as well.

I assume everyone read this already but posting link in case someone missed it.
https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/blizzard/22887360/message-from-j-allen-brack

What a pile of bull… “These people are members of the Blizzard family—they’ve cared deeply and contributed greatly to our work here and we are extremely grateful for all they’ve done.” So this is how they treat their family, not having high expectations how they will treat their customers in the future.

7 Likes

I’m afraid I do not see any link between selling a few store mounts a year and anything that has happened in the last day or so.

Given the size of the WoW playerbase, chances are that some of us will die before WoW does. That’s both a comforting and terrifying thought. :yum:

1 Like

Our main hobby will be a lot better, without Activision, EA and Ubisoft leading the market.

1 Like

My main hobby will cease to exist if Activision goes. So I’m sorry if I’m not in a hurry to see thousands unemployed and me out of a hobby. It is Activision Blizzard.