Activision Firing people faster than they prune

Meh. i agree if they never develop Diablo 4 in short time. 2 parallel games (mobile an PC) wouldnt be a so bad idea.

Considering that Diablo Immortal hasn’t been released whilst BF5 and F76 have, I definitely admire your ability to predict the future. If you could just throw out this week’s lottery numbers whilst you’re at it, that’d be awesome. :roll_eyes:

Regardless, it’s not like it’s the first time Blizzard switches platform. They started out as a console developer after all, not PC.

Which lottery?

Nononono :rofl: , you can’t call porting a game to a console and developing one entirely for mobile the same thing. You do better headcanon than some of the The Last Jedi defenders. :rofl:

Forgive me, it doesn’t feel like a discussion point worth going in-depth on. And I kind of feel like I’ve had a million discussions about Diablo Immortal already.
But I do find it remarkable that you can make a conclusion about Diablo Immortal before it’s even been released.
And I find the hysterics about mobile gaming to be tiresome. It’s like the QQing about console titles 10 years ago. PC Master race I know, but still, it’s childish to have such a QQ mentality about everything. I’d give you a sober wall of text reasoning my points in an intellectual manner, but I just can’t be bothered.

Steve jobs puts it down why community management is more important than sales for me
Product people = community managers
2 Likes

It is a mobile Diablo, the game is literally the laughing stock of the gaming community :rofl:

2 Likes

Has the gaming community played Diablo Immortal? No. Then maybe the gaming community should shut up and wait with their verdict on the game until they’ve actually played it?
Like I said; childish behavior. I don’t attribute much value to the opinion of the noisy part of the Diablo community at the moment, so forgive me for not taking it seriously. It’s just childish QQ.

Lul, someone really wants their green status, going as far as deffending a Chinese knock off of a legendary Game, developed by a 3rd party, on a platform, no Diablo fan plays on, notorious for making cash grabs. I can’t wait for the Diablo Immortal Forums :rofl:

1 Like

So you’re not refuting anything I said, you’re just going for the ad hominem? Weak, but understandable.

1 Like

Wait, wait, wait. Why does Warcraft 3 reforged have Forum, but Diablo Immortal doesn’t? :rofl:

1 Like

Becuase Blizzard are aware of the existence of people like you, obviously.
Why feed the rats?

I don’t know, I tought our Feedback is important to them. It is repeated so much, it became a meme in itself.

1 Like

Well the actual reason would be that Warcraft: Reforged is the same forum as Warcraft III. They host discussion for both in the same place, because that makes sense, since it’s the same game.

Diablo Immortal doesn’t have a forum yet, because the game isn’t availiable to players to play. And it’s a new, seperate title from other Diablo games, so it doesn’t make sense to rename the Diablo III forums, for example.

I’m sure there’ll be a Diablo Immortal forum once the game gets further in development and people can get to play it.

maybe DImmortal is not so near to be released. maybe they’ll do in a future.
maybe
perhaps

I hope so, it is going to be hell of fun to watch Activision do damage control all over again :joy: .

2 Likes

I am personally rather tired of all the QQ and moaning and whining that people feel a need to do on the internet. If something doesn’t interest people, they should just leave it be and focus on the stuff they actually do like.
But seemingly some people revel in the QQ and the trash-talking and anger and such.
Maybe I’m getting old.

Do they think it’s going to make any difference to be really salty on a forum aimed at people who are playing a game (on mobile) that they dont’ want to take part in?

They say “Blizzard care for their community”

HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS WITH A STRAIGHT FACE WHEN THEY DON’T EVEN CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN EMPLOYEES :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

fffin activision blizzard can go ffff itself in the fffin ffffarse the stupid over greedy mfffers can go fff themselves. especially the top people like the uglyu ffffin fffin top ffffin idiotic fffc p.s. the top fffin idoitc fff has an official twitter with a banner that says activision blizzard activision blizzard top forbes 100 company to work for.

2 Likes

spoken like a true Dwarf

2 Likes