AD around the world šŸŒŽ

:de:

Greetings! Schnitzel, Bier and Sauerkraut for all of you!

1 Like

Whereā€™s the bratwurst, verdammt :frowning:

Nice idea !

Iā€™m from France ! :fr:

Iā€™m an Eastern European living in France. :fr: :fr: :fr:

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

Flygande Jacob doesnā€™t get enough praise.

2 Likes

What about Janssons?

I donā€™t like fish dishes in general. Surstrƶmming is just a useful tool to strike fear into the hearts of outlanders.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for commenting and participating.

AD is very diverse :heart: :earth_americas:

4 Likes

Born in middle germany,
moved to south west germany
now living in north east germany
:fox_face:

1 Like

Thats fun, Iā€™m the other way around.

Norwegian, but moved to Finnland!

Norway! :norway:

More specifically Bergen. Iā€™ve always been a bit puzzled at how rare it is to meet fellow Norwegians ingame. Most guilds Iā€™ve been in have had a small handful of danes and/or swedes, but few or no Norwegians. I see a few in this thread, but not that many.

Greetings from Sweden :sweden:

I live in Toronto, Canada.

I thought I was the only one playing abroad. Glad to see all the foreign folks!

I use this post to ask if any guild is playing at night (NA time) on AD. Please let me know if you know any.

Have a good one!

:handshake:

Iā€™ve had the opposite experience, honestly. Norwegians just keep popping up, but theyā€™re rarely from the greatest city in the world, like yourself.

I live in the UK though I am not from here and the food here sucks and the weather here sucks and the people are strange but mostly fun to be around.

But yeah, the food here sucks in ways I cannot quite describe. Never mind the local ā€œdelicacies,ā€ I think there are some weird magics going on because Iā€™ve seen an actual Italian pizzaiolo pour aceto over my pizza and I wanted to run him over with a car. Guess what happened then.

It rained.

Also a lot of young people think of Indian food or even Arabic as British and I find that hilarious.

1 Like

I almost tought I am alone here, glad to see Iā€™m not. XD

1 Like

i was born and live in the (apparently) homophobic and racist (formerly) great nation of poland and i couldnā€™t be any more proud to be polish given the long history of hardships my people had to endure.

also everyone who visits really likes the food and says the people are nice and hospitable so thatā€™s always nice to see

2 Likes

Isnā€™t it just the best part of Germany? The people leave you alone, everyone does their own businessā€¦ I love it here.

2 Likes

Ukraine. I play here for few years already, though, with some brakes for a year or two.

1 Like