AD around the world 🌎

Original thread by Twiluna, who posted it on general discussions

This thread is for the Argent Dawn community. Where are you lovely folks and roleplayers from?

I’m from the Middle East and I kinda wanna travel and see different places :grin:

Originally my family is from a tiny island called Failaka island but now we live in the mainland.

Have a lovely day folks!

3 Likes

I lived in Russia (much to my chagrin) until this summer.

7 Likes

Finnish, but I have lived for over a year now in Norway!

And I can warmly recommend it to all!

5 Likes

Born and raised in northern Germany, though I’ve been living in the west for a couple of years now!

Can’t wait to move out of this apartment though, and will see where my next job takes me!

1 Like

The (not so) great United Kingdom…

3 Likes

I hail from the often forgotten Kingdom of Danes

5 Likes

:netherlands:The Netherlands :netherlands:

8 Likes

Norway here! :snowflake:

2 Likes

Cool! My mother used to travel there. She always spoke good things about it.

Awww I think it’s cool. They gave us many cool fantasy stuff like Hogwarts and Narnia

1 Like

Born in the Netherlands,
I live in Belgium because the people speak in a funny accent which cured my depression.

4 Likes

Sweden here! Near the Gothenburg region.

Netherlands myself, but on the Belgian border! If my memory serves me right from some of Blondie’s posts, not even that far away!

4 Likes

Im from Bulgaria, after a lot of struggling and moving every 6 or so months to a new and bigger city over finding the simple comfort of having a normal wage I moved to Austria, Wien.
So yeah, my life - its kinda crazy.
(I dont speak German yet) xD

1 Like

Eesti Vabariik :estonia:

1 Like

:netherlands: Kingdom of the Netherlands! :netherlands:

Also, afaik there’s quite a few Dutchies on this forum, and AD in general!

3 Likes

Scotland.

Yes, it’s sh*te being Scottish.

1 Like

lol you should see Hogwarts Legacy. it was filled with them at one point. They must really love gaming there.

Slovakia :slovakia:
The sheep cheese is in my blood, it fuels me, invigorates me, makes me powerful, ascends me to higher plane of being that the lesser people can only dream about.

3 Likes

:denmark:

5 Likes

I thought that was a singleplayer game?

1 Like