AD Communities: Who they are and where to find them

Most things are on discord frankly

Argent Dawn LGBTQ invite link has expired, unfortunately. Hope we can get a new one soon.

2 Likes

For battle.net groups I understand that, but does nobody use the ingame calendar anymore?

Thanks for the heads-up!

Yes in guilds! I dont know about other communities tho

This link wouldn’t work, said the community didn’t exist, I don’t know whether it might just be an expired link or whatnot?

Hey, thanks a bunch!

That only leaves the question whether or not it still exists :thinking:

Does anybody know anyone who might know Kirelanar - or anybody currently listed as a contact for any of the communities listed?

Name: Knights of the Ebon Blade
Type: Roleplay (RP)
Description: It is a in-game community for roleplayers who roleplay as members of the Ebon Blade. It is open towards non-Death Knights as well but requirement is that you are a member of the Ebon Blade faction.
Invite Link: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/YwK4x2UNv2?region=EU&faction=Alliance

1 Like

I bring good news and bad news!

The bad news: This thread still isn’t stickied :frowning:

The good news? I’ve had a sneak peek at PTR and we’re definitely getting a search function for ingame communities! I don’t think we will get one for battle.net communities, however.

1 Like

Name: The Compass
Type: Roleplay
Description: We are a community based around Boralus and a tavern called The Compass located in Upton Borough (Pinkey’s groggery on the map). Our goal is, together with other Kul Tiran based guilds, to make an active hub out of Boralus and hopefully foster a comfortable place for people to set up events and casual RP.
Contact: SaeĂĄ, Narilaes, Gyln, Carvan or anyone in Moonspear Trading Corp.
Invite Link: I can’t link stuff, please teach me how to.

1 Like

If you go under communities, click invite member, you get an option to Link to Chat or Copy Link - You can also find link options in a dropdown menu underneath where you can define the duration of your link, and also a list.

Hover over a link in the list and left-click Copy Link, then just paste it.

Oh I know how to link! Just can’t link as we use discord and not in game community, no one ever goes on those so we closed ours more or less.

But, if anyone wants it, here it is!

2 Likes

If you can’t link anything specific, put a ` at each side of it.

And it’ll look like www.kump.com
And I can repost it for you. :slight_smile:

https://discord.gg/ufmpua5 - There we go! Thank you so much!

1 Like
1 Like

Did you know? Ingame communities now have a search function!

Are you looking for a community for your rogue to hang out in? Search for ‘Uncrowned’!
Shaman in need of contacts? ‘Earthen Ring’ are the magic words!

3 Likes

PSA - the Community Finder is up for really real now!

1 Like

This thread should be a sticky or something.

1 Like

Yeah! @Moderators who see this please pin this. Super useful for RP.

This is so useful! It would be great if some of these groups could provide their discords, if they have them - I use that a lot more often than Blizzard groups.

Before it gets stickied, some of these should be updated a bit!