Adaptive Swarm needs to swap Friendly-Friendly if the only Enemy in range already has a stack of Adaptive swarm. It would be such a cool ability if it didnt just die when there is only one enemy in range. Would that just make it too OP? I dont understand why Blizz didnt design it that way.
It will on wednesday
Edit: Actually, I misunderstood. No, it won’t split, we have the legendary for that… Which is so laughably bad it’s an insult.
Running the lego on PTR is really where I noticed the problem. If there is just one Enemy, like in most raid fights, all the splits just disappear back into the boss. Could be a really cool ability for sustained healing on boss fights if it would just not overwrite itself. The new wording on the tooltip gave me hope that maybe “valid enemy target” meant an enemy that doesn’t already have a stack. Ahh we’ll, back Night Fae.
I tried out Necro with the +40% damage legendary in raid yesterday but even in ST it seems worse than Night Fae (or I did not do it right, which is quite possible). Too bad, since playing with Savage Roar and Feral Frenzy for a change was fun.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.