Add a quiver for hunters

Add a quiver to every bow like thas’dorah has

29 Likes

Why is this not a thing alrdy. Blizz make this happen please!!

14 Likes

uhm no…

1 Like

Why no? Because arrows appear out of thin air?

5 Likes

100%

just add a bunch of cosmetic quivers you could chose to wear in the transmog tab and problem solved to start with, and then further on add more styles of quivers. They dont need to be tied to every bow in game but as a separate visual option.

13 Likes

In that case, I demand ammo pouches for hunters with guns. I’d go for the model used by the british army in WWI and WWII.

3 Likes

I support this i am not amused my fav weapon look and quiver is infact MM when i love playing BM only.

5 Likes

Sounds like a good addition. A tiny friggin bag. Good idea!
Its not like quivers were a thing before or anything. :woozy_face:

We have those damn quivers still in game since wotlk! Just turn em into toys and reenable em damnit!

8 Likes

For those who don’t know:
In vanilla WoW we had quivers and ammo pouches, and we also had the need to buy/craft ammo. They got rid of that when they got rid of the ammo requirement, but they should still be in the game. They did take a full bag slot though, which was certainly not the most efficient use of bag slots.

4 Likes

Of course they should add this also
imagine if crossbows have something on the hips for their bolts
and did u see the size of crossbows on the back ?`it looks so stupid
when u pull it than it transforms in bigger size just make it bigger on the
back

2 Likes

Back in the day (classic) I remember there was a quest in darkshire that gave hunters a quiver. Ever since then I thought: Why don’t hunters use quivers instead of capes? It would be so much more appealing to me at least.

5 Likes

I support quivers as a merely cosmetic feature for bows, ammo pouches for guns etc. They don’t need to replace anything or get a new slot. Mail armor looks pretty bad to be honest, and this visual touch would do nice.

7 Likes

I hope for this with every patch.

7 Likes

I second the idea. While I do love how Thas’dorah looks and it feels powerful to wield Alleria’s bow, I still want to mog to other bows every now and then, but without any quiver on the back it just looks so incomplete… I really hope that Blizz will consider adding cosmetic quivers, whether as an off-hand transmog for hunters, or enchant-appearance for ranged weapons, or any form that will allow us to finally use cosmetic quivers for more ranged weps than artifact.

4 Likes

Quivers were there at our backs since vanilla and they got removed in cataclysm, it makes no sense removing them since right now we are shooting arrows out of our butts.

Quivers add immersion and help us feel like true hunters, whether they be an off-hand item like suggested in the past posts, toys or bags (bags that you can use like any other bag). Please Blizzard we have been asking for quivers since they were removed, please

4 Likes

Agreed, they should a transmog option for quivers. Like a separate slot added just for transmog. I cannot imagine it’s very hard to do.

Why does this continue to be a thing?

Honestly, I want my class to feel powerful and fun
to play again. I couldn’t give a damn about one
piece of cosmetic fluff we used to have.

Priorities eh. Yeah I know I’ll likely get some hate for
this, but seriously there’s bigger issues than this.

1 Like

Because this is an MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) and aspects that help you immerse and feel part of the world are vital for the health of the game, sure there are bigger issues but us hunters not having quivers since Cataclysm has become one of them

5 Likes

Imagine if quivers/ammo pouches was an offhand slot (but only for hunters) that gave some stats and had special effects, like the arrows could do nature/frost/fire etc damage. Maybe would be annoying to farm for more weapons but it was just a thought I got while reading this thread :stuck_out_tongue: But I would love if the old quivers came back in some way, hunters really looked a lot better with them.

I think some races still have an animation where they get arrows from the quiver? I think I noticed it on my night elf in Legion atleast

4 Likes