AD/D - Argent Dawn Discord - New but Probably not Improved

https://discord.gg/d5RHUde

With almost 4 million messages sent and hundreds of members, the Argent Dawn Discord (known as AD/D to its friends) is looking for more cool + fun Argent Dawn gamers to join our community

In order to accommodate the server’s involvement this Discord channel has pretty laissez faire moderation, but you should ideally keep the following rules in mind:

Server Rules

The rules are pretty much what you’d expect from a discord server:

• No posting anything that might be considered hatespeech
  • No Spamming
  • No Doxxing / Harassment
  • No Posting anything NSFW (anything traditionally edgy / offensive / dubious should be kept in #trash / anything political should be kept in the optional politics chat)

Once you join you can choose your faction and that will instantly give you access to the channels

Beyond the default & very busy #general chat there are a variety of channels for more in-depth and less spammy discussion - roleplay_and_lore, art and others so there should be something for everyone looking to join up in good faith

OK cool hope to see you there soon, gamers

83 Likes

Absolute cancer of a Discord channel.
Would join again.

7 Likes

The link doesn’t work.

1 Like

It should work - is it not working for anyone else? I generated it FRESH

4 Likes

Hey cool discord community :slight_smile:

4 Likes

New forums confusing make my brain go wooh

6 Likes

What a cool place to be =)

6 Likes

AD/D is based. (:

padding out the post.

5 Likes

This is a great Discord Server. The insider scoops dropped in the ‘politics and history’ channel are amazing. 11/10 IGN

3 Likes

very yes discord server good for the talking about the AD and the WoW.

4 Likes

Unlike this new forum format, the ADD is actually readable and easily navigated.

7 Likes

I need time to process this forum first…

1 Like

Testing if I can do this.

5 Likes

You absolute savage!

1 Like

This new forum is confusing me

2 Likes

To be honest, Galfordia approves

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you, Perroy. Very cool!

1 Like

I dontt know qhy I can post here but not in general

At least our discord server is unchanged. It is good that we have one place to belong to.

1 Like