Add BL for Warriors

They don’t care about us… we are useless… and they never give to us any kind of utility…

After playing some PvE Mythic + … yep, warrior should get BL. Any other melee BL spec is ench shaman which not a lot of ppl can play and is not in a good spot it seems defensive wise. Blizz are just sooooo bad at balancing the game and everyone knows that :frowning:

Another utility warrior’s can use is mass spell reflect.

Get us this two abilities and warr will be wanted in M+ without breaking raid and noone cares about PvP at this point so it doesn’t matter there.

Here is my take on this:

Having BL or not does not get you into keys. And the more classes have it, the less chance you will have of getting into keys to begin with.

And regarding the 5% AP buff, we have to address the elephant in the room here:

By giving each class a “unique” buff, what you encourage metas that stack those buffs. And in M+ specifically, you dont have enough slots to justify it.

And the better job Blizz does at balancing damage of classes, the more weight will class composition have. So its a catch 22 situation.

The only way to get out of that situation is homogenization. So, every class gives more or less the same thing. Such that there is no distinct advantage of stacking buffs (hence classes).

It does… I am pretty sure.

I got BL.

Im pretty sure it does not. :slight_smile:

I think you’re simply afraid that by giving Warrior BL, your chances of being invited to keys as a Shaman will decrease.

Well, don’t be selfish :slight_smile:

Let me put it this way:

Why would you want a RShaman when MW does the same but better? Except BL?

Well… if Mage is meta, why would you take a RShaman?

Lets switch to warrior:

Why would you take a warrior with BL, when a Pala does more damage, heals, dispels, bops, and freedoms… If Mage is meta? :slight_smile:

Assuming you get BL… you will just be back here whining that palas, or monks have XX that you don’t have. And that is the catch 22 situation I was talking about.

Saying this for years +1

Not every group has mage/resto shaman/hunter so there would be a reason to invite a warrior.

The problem is warrior has nothing. Even if you’re the best warrior, you’re almost useless next to a lot of classes in terms of utility.

1 Like

Dont forget evokers. :slight_smile:

Nah but seriously though. Im not saying warriors are “fine”. They do need some love. When I play with my warrior I do feel bad about the lack of utility.

What I am saying is that in terms of utility the whole game needs an overhaul and some homogenization. And that the problem is not with BL and warriors, but something more.

And because of that reason, adding BL to warriors is just a band-aid to the general problem.

Fully agree there are some classes with a lot of support & good dps & some with just a good dps. When you are looking for an easy way to grind your keys it’s a no brainer.

Adding to the fact that most people are playing DPS, you have plenty of choice to get the correct setup even for a +12

They unfortunately need to gut some classes & equilibrate between all of them but knowing how much people can cry when you remove skills, this is never gonna happen & they will just add band-aid as you say which won’t solve the core problem.

But also it gets deeper. Take warrior for example:

Victory rush, a 30% HP heal every 30s is very good IMO. I would argue its better or atleast equivalent to what other “tanky” specs have. And 3% heal every time you use Bloodthirst makes warrior really tanky spec.

However, it is no surprise that in high keys, where the “meta” is defined, self-heals don’t count as survivability because there are one-shots. So shields, extra HP pool, or damage reduction reign supreme in those key levels.

So even though a warrior has more, and better buttons to press than a rogue for example, rogues are taken more often because they have 45% versatility. Or in other words, a permanent 22% DR, something warriors dont have.

And because high keys define the “meta” warriors are not taken in lower keys, even though in lower keys self healing is more valuable than DR.

So the solution is to give everyone the same DR capabilities. So turn Victory rush to %HP and some shield. Or mage IG baseline. Stuff like that.

at this point they could just add every buff for m+ timed runs.
so we avoid giving all classes everything but make at least the base stuff available in competitive environments.
at least add the major things… BR and BL and general group utility in m+ and not through garbage items that have major disadvantages

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.