Add Dragonslayer's Javelin to Reels Vendor or Increase Drop Rate

I’m really tired of doing Onyxia now…

Every group has 4/5 Warriors, all of them want the same item. I’ve seen more Warriors with Thunderfury than I’ve seen with the Javelin.

Please blizz, I would rather grind 100 reels then do Onyxia again.

Edit: For context, I don’t think I’ve missed a single Onyxia reset since P4 launched and I’ve never seen this item drop.

Thats how loot works though, I have probably ran near 100 BRDs and I have seen 1 HoJ drop all of SoD and thats a way more important item than the Javelin is.

Same point though at this stage in P5 HoJ should be on the reels vendor. It’s a must for all melee and they put the ranged version on it as the only way to obtain it.

I’ve not had a BiS weapon at any point in SoD without missing a single reset and playing the same character the entire time (including no Claw and no Brutality Blade[which never dropped for all of P4]), but at least in the old phases you just got to replace everything the next phase.

Now that we are hitting we are in P5, it’s first time in SoD where gear carries over to the next phase. At least some small boost in drop rates for rarer items like HoJ and class specific Items like Javelin.

Most of us have done this version of the game over so many times now, why not just remove some of the really annoying bits.