Add LFD but for Firemaw only(and w/e the US equivalent is)

Or they can just add a new server just for you :slight_smile:

Woaw you really furthered the conversation, right there.

Firemaw worstmaw. Why Berny even here.

2 Likes

You’ve been on this forum every day since they announced wotlk even though you demonstrably don’t even play tbc. You’re not furthering any kind of conversation at all with your uninformed garbage takes.

1 Like

So because i’m currently taking a break i’m not allowed to talk about wrath? How reasonable.

Also which one of my takes is uninformed?

1 Like

No, not with how you started the thread I dont think you should be allowed. Its just childish behaviour in the end of the day.

1 Like

Sorry not sorry that i hurt your fefes. Firemaw is a mess and everyone knows it.

But i’m glad you can feel like the adult in the room by standing up and saying absolutely nothing of substance.

I dont play on Firemaw, but alright, we go back to your original thread “Firemaw is the cesspool trash fest garbage server for people who don’t understand a big part the of the appeal of classic.”

What is the appeal of Classic? Define it please.

I say Firemaw but really it’s all mega servers.

One of the big appeals of Classic when compared to retail is the server community you have with the original server pop limit(2.5k-3.5k). You meet the same people over and over again. Players can be renown. Be server famous(not for being a streamer but for what they do in the game) to a far greater extent.

You can’t really get that with 15k+ people and with more layers than Activision-Blizzard has sexual misconduct complaints.

You know the server pop limit is increased right?

Its probably the double or even tripple the amount of your numbers.

“Be server famous” - you can still be that with LFD, and noone really cares about that, do I know ppl on my server who can be classed “server famous”? Yes, have I ever interacted with those players? No I havent, but I still know who they are.

I dont like layers but layers have helped the bigger servers who clearly (in your own words) dont understand the big part of the appeal of classic.

Heres the wakeup call. Players wanted Classic wow so they could replay the expansions how they where, Classic went back to the roots with no LFD, just like everyone wanted, dont think many wanted that in for Classic vanilla. Then TBC came, ppl wanted the LFG tool they had and we got that even if its not used too much. Soon its time for Wrath and ppl would probably wanna have the things in that expansion who came with it.

Yes the LFD came late in Wrath but we will have the last patch with class balanced already etc just like in TBC and the more who speaks up about the LFD that they wont it in then they might acually just put it in.

If you wanna try to be server famous, go ahead, you can still feed your ego on your server even with the LFD. Good luck with that.

1 Like

Sorry to break it to you but there’s no real community outside of Firemaw servers either unless its the dead ones with the last 2 night elves in a ERP-off frantically sucking each other off in Goldshire.

Furthermore, if you care about things like “SErVer FAmOuS” I suggest going outside, maybe touching a bit of grass and pounding some sand for good measure instead of being terminally online.

1 Like

You don’t know me nor what i do on a daily basis.

If you somehow have the time and compulsion to get a sense of the state of every server community in Classic then you’re the one who needs spend more time outside. projecting your issues onto strangers might feel nice in the short term but do you no good in the long run.

If you don’t have a sense of the state of every server community then i suggest you stop lying to try to win arguments on the internet.

Nice deflect, point stands.

1 Like

" projecting your issues onto strangers might feel nice in the short term but do you no good in the long run." Just like you do. JUST LIKE YOU.

You really can’t muster anything more intelligent to say than ‘‘No u’’?

In this case I agree with “no u”.

You cant try to look like a victim when you do the same, double standards as its finest :slight_smile:

Zeroce, it’s like the stuff you say is generated from an AI that has learned it’s behaviour from reading discussions on r/WorldofWarcraft or something. Half the stuff you say doesn’t even qualify something resembling a responds to w/e you’re replying to. I think i could have about as coherent a conversation with a run of the mill conversation AI pet project.

Seems I have hurt your feelings, or you just cant argue with what I acually said to you.

Sad to have such a bad attitude, then you gonna be “You dont know me bla bla”, yeah you dont know the other ones you talk about eaither, but yeah, keep trying to tell yourself you are a victim when someone dosent agree with you!

If you have any feedback on this bot reply, please contact your closest offended store to make an complaint.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.