Additional Season 4 Class Tuning -- August 10

Because its not particulary fun to struggle with invites because every group NEED destro and surv since theyre broken beyond believe.
Ye i see how thats fun for destro player…but not for others that either get benched …or absolutely rolled onndamage by 1 button class.

The biggest fun is reading these topics and see only ppl moaning about the nerfs are fotm rollers.

Like, your spec is insanely strong even after 50 billion nerfs …and if they will continue “nerfing” these specs like they do now, by which i mean nerfing 4set and insanely buffing every other ability they have…they become op in snother sector…they just need nerf bat straight into the face.

The point Latia was making was to bring everyone up to Warlock levels so everyone has fun. If a Priest brings similar DPS to a Warlock, they’ll get more invites. If a Mistweaver had similar performance to a HPriest, they’d get more invites. Kicking Warlocks to the kerb will make everyone equally miserable and no one is happy.

Latia was advocating for bringing everyone to a level where they can have fun instead of dragging everyone down into the “no fun” zone. But misery does indeed love company it appears.

1 Like

Blizzard at it again:

implement a nerf on wl- whole community tells you the nerfs will not change anything - ignore community and release it - notice it actually didnt change anything - nerf it a week later after people alrdy invested time in their characters.

pls on next patchnotes just put some middlefingers at the end so we know that u actually wanna piss people of.

2 Likes

How do you bring 20+ specs to the level of brokeness that destro have?
If your “fun” is only determined by playing broken op fotm spec …then buffing other to xour level would delete your fun…wouldnt it?

Yes, exactly, but reading comprehension = hard.

I don’t particularly enjoy playing destro either but if I show up in a higher key as another spec I get asked if I’m trolling.

The same way they just brought WW back into the fray in the midst of last season? The same way destro and survival became king-tier after being borderline useless for the first 2 seasons? You get it? Numbers can be dialled up easily, the consequences shouldn’t be considered problematic in a season that is made to close out the expansion. Let everybody have some fun, how hard a concept is that to grasp?

This is a bit of a disingenuous question, as 20+ specs are on a spectrum rather than “Destro broken OP, everyone else broken bad”. If you nerf Destro, people would just go Demo and you’d still be without a group. If you nerf SV, groups would take MM instead. Do you see what I mean? You will have to balance 20+ specs anyway, you might as well buff the lacking ones instead of mindlessly nerfing meta picks to the ground because they’re 5% ahead of the next best spec.

1 Like

I hear ret. I ask what you wanted to say :stuck_out_tongue:

Just leave the warlocks alone!
MDI probably less than 0.1% of player base, and hopefully wasnt the reason to continue nerfing warlocks, 20% Dmg reduction in the only aoe ability is just ridiculous.

2 Likes

Psst Blizz, theres more than 2 specs in the game.

This is pretty pathetic.

1 Like

I like the fact that shadow has gone down spiral now in raiding lol… blizzards point buff the stuff we don’t want xD

no rogue buffs ? :frowning:

It’s only about 10% overal dps nerf in a full run, you will still be ahead of other bottom specs by like 60-70% more dps.

Where are the buffs to worst performance specs?Like Ret ? I really doubt if devs are trying to do the balance cuz survival hunters are dominating not only in aoe but in ST damage now.

I dont know about this… ive played with some random mm hunters lately that did really good dmg.

So meta is getting 3 hunters + heal/tank.
how is this even balanced? + they dont even need the legendary bow to have legendary dps.
well done devs… well done.

1 Like

Not just a regular heal tank. It has to be BDK+holy priest , just like last season …

And I approve :yellow_heart::+1::+1:
I spent 3 seasons off meta, first monk, then DH, then paladin, then I decided I’m sick and tired to get declined for every key… I went for the meta…

I dont . Because u can have meta in healthier way . Bdk is literaly busted rn compared to other tanks ( warr is kinda too after buff but requires way more effort and nohody plays it)

Im aware there will always be meta, but this is just too much. Set itself is overloaded and makes no sense

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.